Why do so many black men want our butts?

I believe Pussy was created for Pleasure and Procreation for both men and women, the pleasure of the bodies joining together and, when desired to procreate and have a baby when the seed is deposited at the right and desired time (hopefully a love baby) facing each other and expressing ones love, desire, lust etc. for the partner during the act is more satisfying than sliding in the rear and just pounding and exploding ones seed into the anus IMHO

10843715_339166436269683_1448395123_n.jpg

From our experience it is a dominance/submissive situation where anal sex is the final and total submission to a lover. Amie and I had been married for several years before I shared her with black men. Up until then she had never allowed me to take her ass, claiming it was too uncomfortable for her.
Needless to say I was shocked when I watched her have sex with a black man the first time. I couldn't believe it when she willingly and eagerly let him invade her backside with his big bare black cock. She told me afterwards that when she is with black lovers she is willing to do allow them to do anything they want to her with nothing off limits. She feels so submissive to them and the more dominant they are the better. While I cannot speak for the black men she has been with, I imagine they sense her submissiveness and anal sex is the last boundary to be crossed to total domination.
Completely agree it's a dominant / submissive thing. The taboo and pain of anal make it more intriguing. Anal is something I would not do with the man I married but would to for the man I am a sluts to.

Back