Why do so many black men want our butts?

because its thier duty !! thay have to plug evry hole she gots.

It's our duty? Whoever this poster is has to be white because only the mind of a white cuckold who operates under the mistaken assumption that black men are superior beings or that white women are chattel to be bought, sold, or traded would make a statement as utterly ridiculous as that. Then again, there are some idiot black member who also buy into this garbage as well.

It's our duty? Whoever this poster is has to be white because only the mind of a white cuckold who operates under the mistaken assumption that black men are superior beings or that white women are chattel to be bought, sold, or traded would make a statement as utterly ridiculous as that. Then again, there are some idiot black member who also buy into this garbage as well.
Well said BM

I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling because I honestly couldn't think of a thing to say in response to such ridiculousness, but you, Sir, nailed it! Well said, indeed!

In my opinion, I wouldn't say black men desire anal any more and white men do. I think most guys in general enjoy fucking a woman's ass.

I think it's mainly an alfa male/primal thing. Like doggy, we no longer fuck(mostly) like animals these days(from behind), so to stimulate the primitive parts of the brain, we desire anal and doggy style.

Thank God a voice of reason and intelligence.

Have to say I love anal. I think its the ultimate naughty place to be submissive to a black guy, really turns me on. If Ive just met a guy and I offer my bum and he takes me up there its a huge turn on, know its risky but love it. Only ever met one guy who didnt want to at first, thought it was a bit dirty or something but I persuaded him in the end!

Back