Why do so many black men want our butts?

I wondered what my wife thought about this. As I mentioned earlier, we haven't taken things beyond fantasy but this is one of the sexual acts she likes to tease me with. Since she insists anal sex is something she is waiting to experience with her black boyfriend it excites me all the more being denied. I asked her if she thought more black men wanted anal and why she would do it with a black man but not me. Her opinion is most guys want to try anal, but black men are more sexually aggressive & more likely to try it. Also the submissiveness of this act is what excites her about doing it with a black man, being the complete opposite of a sweet innocent wife.

I asked her how she would feel about it if he had a really big black cock. She admitted that would be alot more intimidating and wanted to know how big. But then pointed out they were all going to be big to her so it would all be a learning experience. I asked what if he didn't suggest trying anal. She thought about that for a minute, then said she would probably bring it up herself, since it came up so much in our fantasies she was excited to try it. Finally I asked her if after she did it with her black boyfriend would I get a turn. She gave me a smart ass look , then said she didn't think he would be into guys but if I asked nicely maybe he'd do me too. I said ha-ha you know what I mean. She paused then said no she still wasn't going to let me, and she was going to make sure her boyfriend knew I wanted to try but am being denied.

I know the more I bring it up the more she enjoys teasing me about it, and honestly it excites me being told no. But I am noticing a change in our relationship. Her fantasy had previously been just an extramarital affair with a sexually dominant black man. But lately there has been much more of a cuckolding aspect to these. Not really humiliation but hinting that things could be moving that way. I'm not sure if she is just doing it because she sees it turns me on or if she is finding this excites her also. I'm looking forward to how things progress.

From our experience it is a dominance/submissive situation where anal sex is the final and total submission to a lover. Amie and I had been married for several years before I shared her with black men. Up until then she had never allowed me to take her ass, claiming it was too uncomfortable for her.
Needless to say I was shocked when I watched her have sex with a black man the first time. I couldn't believe it when she willingly and eagerly let him invade her backside with his big bare black cock. She told me afterwards that when she is with black lovers she is willing to do allow them to do anything they want to her with nothing off limits. She feels so submissive to them and the more dominant they are the better. While I cannot speak for the black men she has been with, I imagine they sense her submissiveness and anal sex is the last boundary to be crossed to total domination.

Totally agree. If a man wants anal is because he wants to feel total surrender by his female! He wants to be in charge.

IMO black men tend to be more sexually aggressive and women will often more easily submit to their sexual desires and most black men know this so they will seek anal and often get it. With many white men, a lot of them are less likely to even ask since they don't have that same kind of confidence. Just part of my theory about it.

Wife has never done anal with a black man. She has a very plump and round ass. She has told me that she couldn't feel me fuck her doggy as well as a black man. I guess the BBCs get past the cushion.

just from my personal experience - hooking up with couples and the lady has an exceptionally round ass, and noticing the guy has maybe 6" dick, no surprise only about 4" makes it past all her booty-meat. When I came along and spread them cheeks open and she is taking a full 8" in her the reaction is powerful and instantaneous! :blackgreedy:

IMO black men tend to be more sexually aggressive and women will often more easily submit to their sexual desires and most black men know this so they will seek anal and often get it. .

From personal experience I've yet to ask a woman to do anal. never been one to ******* the issue. Usually the woman will offer her ass to me. Let's me know she wants to try anal with a big black cock stretching her open. :blackgreedy:

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
its def not a black guy thing. most guys fantasize about anal. the first anal I had was a Brazilian girl and she insisted on me sticking it in her ass after I had already fucked her pussy. Women that want anal will give it up!

For me its all about my knowing that chances are a white woman hasn't been fucked right when it comes to anal and when ya'll have been fucked in the ass by only white guys I love showing that I can not only fuck that ass but actually grind and slowly tease that tight, hot asshole with not only my dick but my tongue as well. When I can make you cum with my tongue in your ass and then fuck that ass and make you cum more I have done it right. in other words I just love tongue fucking white ass and beating it up with this beautiful black cock. Plus I like to mark my property of coarse. heheme1.jpg me1.jpg

For me when it comes to giving anal I can take it or leave it. My impulse is alway to slide into a warm wet pussy and only really give anal when it is requested. As for giving a woman's arse a nice lick, now that's different mmmmmmmm

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?

Please! Don't blame black men. They just feel the smell of them. You do not even know that is dropping something, exhaling hormones and attracting what you want, NOBODY HAS BLAME IN THIS.

For me, actually the small white men are really disadvantaged because the sexual world that society created became women more FreemDom. Blame the inability of white men to do correctly. They are letting all the network's society getting his own knowledge to prove that if we to put ONLY W-W they will to become like Alliens.

Nothing against they do W-W (White-White), but like a Cuckold I must do that's the better way to the Mistress be in charge on them too, to keep safety and respectful. The Good Mistress deal with each other and don't let the control over them.

Have to exist B-W (Black-White) and W-B breds, of course. Each one finds what is looking for. But all women should be naturally prepared to calve a baby of a refrigerant 2 or 3 Liters sized.

I am not sure this is just black men who want anal sex or not, but I started my neighbor on anal sex and now she has bigger orgasms anally then she does vaginal sex. Since starting anal sex when she orgasms now she squirts. Before going anal she had never squirted in her life. Now because squirting orgasms are so much more powerful she love anal. Is this the truth for all women, no and is anal the truth for all men (black or white) no, but for some women who let themselves go during anal they learn that the feeling is so much more and the orgasms are so much better.

Last edited:
Butt is the first thing which attract me on women body (physically).. i love it much more than boobs
i love my white gf butt ..bigger it is better it is...and of course, the ass should fit with the rest of the body ;)

View attachment 449986 The view is just so damn exciting!

looks very exciting and beautiful BUT I am sure :) , even I know , it was hurting

Back