Why do so many black men want our butts?

It's purely about dominance, power, and submission. Part of the fantasy here is letting a black man dominate the white woman. Humiliation of the white man is also a key theme. Fucking a woman in the ass is total domination by the man and complete and utter submission by the woman. It would also lose its significance if the woman allowed her husband to fuck her ass regularly. Likewise sucking cock and swallowing the sperm is also a dominant/submissive act.

It's purely about dominance, power, and submission. Part of the fantasy here is letting a black man dominate the white woman. Humiliation of the white man is also a key theme. Fucking a woman in the ass is total domination by the man and complete and utter submission by the woman. It would also lose its significance if the woman allowed her husband to fuck her ass regularly. Likewise sucking cock and swallowing the sperm is also a dominant/submissive act.
I think most white women have told their white hubby/bf no anal and when the black man takes her butt she is broken and white males humilated

In my experience it took a bit to get used to. I like it because there are different nerve endings there that can make it really enjoyable. Always take precaution though lube etc. Im an avid runner so i get asked to give it up a lot. But ive only been with 1 guy that didnt try. Most others do.

Bet u insist on it

Back