Why do people flake out?

Maskyndux2357

Couple
Real Person
I will never understand the concept of people getting deep in the planning process and then people flake out and all of a sudden stop contact. Does anyone else have this issue?

We always insist on a voice call or video-chat early on in talking to guy. That scares off a lot of catfish and pic-collectors right away.
Then we also insist on a social meeting for drinks or coffee with sex OFF the table. That also scares off some guys who are likely to flake.

Keep in mind some people are just chatting with you with their phone in one hand and their dick in the other. They are using us for hot sexy chat with no intentions of meeting. The first clue is guys who roll out a laundry-list of sex acts they want to do. Also guys in a huge rush to get to photos or sex talk is a red flag.

The guys who work out best for us can get laid any time they want. They are willing to take the time to get to know us and have a good experience too. They have no problem chatting a week or two to set up something that works great for everyone.
That all makes PERFECT sense. Plus have heard from others that a lot who seem to be in a rush, and are hit and miss on the text and when they wanna meet, are low key married and can't find the time balancing the two.

I will never understand the concept of people getting deep in the planning process and then people flake out and all of a sudden stop contact. Does anyone else have this issue?
Single females and couple hardly get stood up or flaked on be cause she/couple their in charge at first at least (til a bull gets a hold of them lol) a single male why would he bail…?

I don't because I take my time vetting. If someone has the patience to make it through that process I have no worries about them ghosting when it's time to meet for real.
Would love to know your vetting process. We're really new to this and trying figure it out. Ypu can send us message if you'd prefer.

Single females and couple hardly get stood up or flaked on be cause she/couple their in charge at first at least (til a bull gets a hold of them lol) a single male why would he bail…?
We've been stood up and ghosted on 6 occasions. And as I said, most occasions I would guess they're low key married, and can't get away when they thought they could. Maybe they got their nut and decided didn't wanna meet. Who knows.

Would love to know your vetting process. We're really new to this and trying figure it out. Ypu can send us message if you'd prefer.
So it depends heavily on what type of dynamic I'm hoping to achieve with the person.

For kink I go into a lot more depth than just a vanilla-ish fwb. If I'm trusting someone to ******* or restrain me, I'm checking references.

The most important baseline thing that I determine is compatibility - do we have the same fundamental values (I won't fuck someone who is prolife or homophobic, as a for instance)? What are their sexual health practices (condoms, testing, etc)? Are we looking for the same things (I only do fwb, I have no interest in anonymous sex)? Are our schedules compatible?

All of the above takes time and, for things like testing and vaccinations, verification.

When I'm vetting someone new it generally takes several weeks before I even know if I want to meet someone or not and many get weeded out during the process itself.

I don't think there's a man alive willing to go through that entire process and then not show up when it's time to actually meet. I've literally never been stood up.

Back