Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

There are risks anytime you are going to be involved in something sexual and that can vary from STDs to the risk of getting pregnant. You need to use common sense with these and use protection and test often and ask your partners to do so as well.

I think the taboo nature of being married to one man but allowing another to cum inside of you is what the driving ******* is for a lot of the men and women. Taking that naughty step and risk is what puts the cherry on top so to speak.

It's the ultimate in submission to give a real man the ok to fuck your wife or beg him to do so. It's the ultimate humiliation to see her bred by that stud knowing you can't possibly please her the way he does, knowing another man just used and dumped his seed in your wife and that she prefers his seed to yours. It's in her DNA to want a superior stud to fuck and breed her. It's nature at its best

Hubby gets a huge kick, as I do, when a guys cums inside me. He is not present very often but usually in another room. When guys leaves he likes nothing better than treating me rough calling me names, slut whore etc and fucking me.
I'd be down between your creamy thighs licking your cum filled pussy

It's the ultimate in submission to give a real man the ok to fuck your wife or beg him to do so. It's the ultimate humiliation to see her bred by that stud knowing you can't possibly please her the way he does, knowing another man just used and dumped his seed in your wife and that she prefers his seed to yours. It's in her DNA to want a superior stud to fuck and breed her. It's nature at its best

I agree ! and I go further, I think that’s why he has so much cuckold that likes to lick his wife’s cream-filled pussy, the biological level is as if the body knew, there’s no point in ejaculating on her, "my seed won’t win this race", so let just suck and ******* all the sperm trying to disrupt the pregnancy! and this is frighteningly humiliating and very very ver very exciting ! it's like being in heaven and hell at the same time, and the risk of pregnancy increases it even more!

Last edited:
I agree ! and I go further, I think that’s why he has so much cuckold that likes to lick his wife’s cream-filled pussy, the biological level is as if the body knew, there’s no point in ejaculating on her, "my seed won’t win this race", so let just suck and ******* all the sperm trying to disrupt the pregnancy! and this is frighteningly humiliating and very very ver very exciting ! it's like being in heaven and hell at the same time, and the risk of pregnancy increases it even more!
"....like being in heaven and hell at the same time......."

Oh Man, how very true!

For me it's not really what my boyfriend wants, it's what I personally want. I really love it when near the end of a long playdate, my bull rewards me with a creampie.. It's like the "grand finale" for me!

And this has nothing to do with getting pregnant (I'm on birth control anyway), it's just that for me it's the missing piece if I don't have it.
May I ask what reason(s) your boyfriend has given you for his not wanting your bulls to ejaculate in you?

But when they do, does he get off on it in the way that legions of boyfriends and cucked husbands do, either ecstatically or reluctantly?

And what about Sloppy Seconds after your bulls have cum in you---does your boyfriend enjoy them, or not?

Just curious.

Ah sorry, it's my bad English! I didn't mean that my boyfriend doesn't want it (he likes it as well, cause he knows I love it!) - The original question here was "Why do husbands want creampies". My point was just that in our case, it was MY desire, not his - even though he's more than fine with it!
I would say it often goes both ways? My wife and I both see other people. AS much as she likes a cream pie, I like leaving one in women I meet. I just feels like a more complete encounter. Pills help. I really dont want pregnancy, in her or one created by me. So far been lucky.

Yes I agree with you. We like it because we (my BF and myself) both like me to get creampied, but of course, the bull also needs to be into it. I don't want any pregnancy either, so I am on birth control, but I also want him to be tested. Not fancying a creampie with a free STD as a bonus..
Yep, long process of making sure its safe. As more diseases spread, this will soon be way too clinical LOL....

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

In the end, real sex - safe but "unprotected sex" - is the essence of cuckoldry. Why does a cuckold want the man in his wife's life to cum in her? Because, down deep, he knows they should - and he should not.

It IS special. You are giving yourself sexually to a new man - hopefully a better man.

It is important that the bull - the MAN in your life - should consumate the relationship. Your husband - truthfully - is not a man in the traditional sense. If he wants to witness this - as he should - you should let him. Further, he should show his acquiescence by tasting the fruits of your new union. If he doesn't want to service your lover, that is no big deal. But, showing his wife some love and showing her new lover that he appreciates the efforts he has made with his wife is the least he can do.

Back