Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
Well, your thoughts about deseases and/or pregnancy are absolutely relevant. Even more these crazy issues about breeding and so on and so forth. Our society is still very reluctant to accept race mixing. That goes, strangely enough, for both races! Enjoy IR sex and that's it! :devil:

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
I love when a bbc cums in my gf

We all think it’s so hot for us men he wants you too get cream pied will he clean you ?

Hobby didnt really want them, we both agreed to this lifestyle( me cuckolding him) and ofcourse me made agreements. But one of them was: i decide. I decide Who i fuck, when, how often, how i do it. And for him being more submissive he alreed to this. But he can always throw the stop-card. If he really doesnt feel comfortable or if it goes to far he can an may use that. I will always respect that since our relationship means the world to me.

but to get to your point, its a huge huge turn on, watching him do all sorts of stuff me, related to cuckolding. I have fucked many guys since we are togheter, even his friends (he didnt throw the card;) ) he even had there creampie's. To be honoust, it toon him a few to get used to it, but he knew it turned me on so much. Him cleaning me up was a must so do in this lifestyle and he knew that. And now, he doesnt care, he enjoys it, its his way to show me respect, be submissive, its his sex. And for me, a big deal! Love it 😊😍

I can say from my side it's more about the thrill of the taboo/slight jealousy element that adds to the thrill of it. It's the whole "you're not meant too" like having another man's cum in your wife or her enjoying it, but because you're not "meant too", it's actually more erotic.
Having chatted with a few guys who enjoy this lifestyle we've agreed that we often find our partners more irresistible physically knowing that another man as had bareback sex with her and his cum is in her at that moment in time.
Just my two cents worth
agree 100%

To each..it's own. For me..my wife's pleasure and excitement comes first. She decides..if she wants her bf or stranger cum inside her. I dont make those decision. My wife hates condoms. And her bfs are tested regularly. The BBCs..she fucks with are chivalrous family men. I love my wife to bits..and vice versa. That doesn't mean..we can be selfish to each other..

I can say from my side it's more about the thrill of the taboo/slight jealousy element that adds to the thrill of it. It's the whole "you're not meant too" like having another man's cum in your wife or her enjoying it, but because you're not "meant too", it's actually more erotic.
Having chatted with a few guys who enjoy this lifestyle we've agreed that we often find our partners more irresistible physically knowing that another man as had bareback sex with her and his cum is in her at that moment in time.
Just my two cents worth
But not just another man -- for me it has to be a BLACK MAN.

Maybe an interesting story for some but my best friend has actually cum in my wife's pussy more than I have.

I shared my wife pretty regularly for about 3 years with my best friend and he is the first and only guy to be with my wife since we have been together and him being able to cum in her pussy was actually the biggest reason why my wife said yes to the idea of being shared. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, my wife's previous relationship (her only real boyfriend before me) was an older guy that had a vasectomy so he had free rein to cum in her pussy anytime he pleased and to my discovery only after I bought up the idea of sharing her did I realize it was something that really REALLY turned her on. My wife was scared/shy of the idea of being shared at first and I was listing all the reasons why I thought it would be good for her sexually and our relationship and I was putting any fears she had to rest and I was telling her that even if the condom broke with my friend and cum got in her she still couldn't get pregnant as my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which killed his sperm and was shooting blanks, her reply was something I didn't expect "SO HE CAN CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!?". She loved taking loads from him, made her feel like a woman.
I hope you cleaned her up after??

most men do not want their wives fucking other men let alone having other men cum in them but sex is sex and often no one wants to stop or pull out. Once couples enter into a lifestyle where the husband becomes a willing cuckold things change for a number of reasons but as a cuck a man has to make himself accept sharing and that can open the floodgates

The thought is they will pull out and cum on back or stomach, but every time we caught up in the moment, watching for me, and you get so worked up in the moment seeing the wife enjoying herself, and the bull getting worked up, pumping harder and harder, no one wants it to stop, so just set back and enjoy it. Something about the exact moment he starts cumming, watching me push in deep and holds it there, there is no way to stop him then. That is the moment the bull totally owns her and me, and all I can do is let it happen.

My wife likes to come back home used and full of her bulls cum, often she will arrive home late and come to bed, she will put her finger in her cum filled pussy and them put it in my mouth, lay back and open her legs which is my que, to get down and clean her up, she like to finish sitting on my face and dripping her bulls cum over my face, she has taken a picture before and sent it to her bull which she finds a real turn on. I am not sure if these pictures are requested by her bull or her idea however, this has now become a regular ending to her nights out with him.

My wife likes to come back home used and full of her bulls cum, often she will arrive home late and come to bed, she will put her finger in her cum filled pussy and them put it in my mouth, lay back and open her legs which is my que, to get down and clean her up, she like to finish sitting on my face and dripping her bulls cum over my face, she has taken a picture before and sent it to her bull which she finds a real turn on. I am not sure if these pictures are requested by her bull or her idea however, this has now become a regular ending to her nights out with him.
I'd be waiting for her to sit on my face! Yummy 😋

my husband gets really turned on just thinking that I could have another man's seed inside of me.
I've walked in on him jerking off with a pair of dirty panties that he retrieved from the hamper.
He had them turned inside out with the crotch panel covering face.....
Now he likes to "inspect" for results lol

my husband gets really turned on just thinking that I could have another man's seed inside of me.
I've walked in on him jerking off with a pair of dirty panties that he retrieved from the hamper.
He had them turned inside out with the crotch panel covering face.....
Now he likes to "inspect" for results lol
that so hot, do u let him find some new cum inside them or ur treasure, id so love 2 learn more

Back