Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
My addiction to watching my wife being creampied by my beautiful young black buddy was the result of my realising, even before he had fucked her bareback for his first time 6 years ago when he was barely 19, that with him being an irresistably attractive and strongly competitive rival for my wife's love and body and womb, his ejaculating into her signified his total possession of her for all Time.

My sense of being utterly and permanently dispossessed of my wife---which his spunking into her for his first time conclusively and very evidently proved as against merely symbolized---was the most erotically explosive, wankworthy and addictive event of my entire sexual life, and remains so with escalating power to this day. I still masturbate ecstatically to my cruelly vivid memories of him spunking into her for his very first time, claiming her whole heart and body for himself.

Now that he has married her and fathered three children for her, the beautiful sexual highs I get from watching him powerfully creampie her beside me in the marriage bed are even more vitalizing and essential to my sense of being a man than is the fact that I have a cock and two balls and was once married to her.

Because as a sexually inepty sissy cuckold I don't really please her sexually. I last a minute or two max. I"m small. He reaches her cervix. He makes her moan in ecstascy/ She struggles to put him into her holes. She can fit me into her mouth without bother. Maybe Im small enough for her ass.

But as she takes control of her needs and surrenders to an alpha BBC he'ls marking her and taking her body in a way I can't and never will.

My girl took her first four loads from Black Bulls.

I came three times before her Daddy first filled her. ANd then she fed me. ANd then he filled her again. And she fed me again.

And she is more assertively expressing her needs for a sexual alpha. Him filling her demonstrates his superiority and my total inferiority.
Awesome!

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
i agree _ it is always up to her. with or without she need to be comfortable. for myself _ knowing or watching that another guy " used" my wife it is a big turn on _ and i love to lick her before and afterwards. a creampie makes it more real because you can see, feel, and taste what happend.
i know she like bareback much more than condoms but for safety and pregnancy concerns it is a must .

Question, and I’ m notjudging at all. As a guy who’s been cummed IN, cummed ON, AND vice versa, is it wrong for me to ask why you would have sex with a guy and not want his cum? If it’s a ‘wetness’ thing I get it. Honestly, it can be gross. But fucking a guy and taking his semen seems like pretty much the same thing to me as fucking a guy and NOT taking it.

Again, not judging. I’m truly curious. If you don’t want to answer, that’s ok.

Last edited:
i agree _ it is always up to her. with or without she need to be comfortable. for myself _ knowing or watching that another guy " used" my wife it is a big turn on _ and i love to lick her before and afterwards. a creampie makes it more real because you can see, feel, and taste what happend.
i know she like bareback much more than condoms but for safety and pregnancy concerns it is a must .

It is up to the woman, but that destinynebe33 is a piece of work -- half of the things she says are ridiculous. Someone with her mindset shouldn't be fucking anyone outside of her marriage.

Question, and I’ m notjudging at all. As a guy who’s been cummed IN, cummed ON, AND vice versa, is it wrong for me to ask why you would have sex with a guy and not want his cum? If it’s a ‘wetness’ thing I get it. Honesty, it can be gross. But fucking a guy and taking his semen seems like pretty much the same thing to me as fucking a guy and NOT taking it.

Again, not judging. I’m truly curious. If you don’t want to answer, that’s ok.

You might not be judging, but I am. She should stay home and not fuck around, period.

Yes your nuts, or maybe you don't get it.

The cuckold’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In our relationship the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while I take on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it tan I get to eat the cream pie. yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Have to say, what ever turns the two of you on. We don't roll that way, I'm in control and she loves what I choose for her to do, I don't clean up her or anybody this is our secret life and the guy is a friend with benefits. Besides me he's the only person who has cum in her, past baby barring and we are sure about our guy.

My addiction to watching my wife being creampied by my beautiful young black buddy was the result of my realising, even before he had fucked her bareback for his first time 6 years ago when he was barely 19, that with him being an irresistably attractive and strongly competitive rival for my wife's love and body and womb, his ejaculating into her signified his total possession of her for all Time.

My sense of being utterly and permanently dispossessed of my wife---which his spunking into her for his first time conclusively and very evidently proved as against merely symbolized---was the most erotically explosive, wankworthy and addictive event of my entire sexual life, and remains so with escalating power to this day. I still masturbate ecstatically to my cruelly vivid memories of him spunking into her for his very first time, claiming her whole heart and body for himself.

Now that he has married her and fathered three children for her, the beautiful sexual highs I get from watching him powerfully creampie her beside me in the marriage bed are even more vitalizing and essential to my sense of being a man than is the fact that I have a cock and two balls and was once married to her.
If this is true, it's fucked up.

Everything that you just mentioned is the exact reason why white cucks like us love alpha black men filling white womens pussies with their dominant and superior cum

Wait so she has two husbands? Is that even legal? :O

Wait so she has two husbands? Is that even legal? :O
Some members here will have noticed that in some of my posts I refer to my ex, who is now married to my buddy, as "my wife" when she is in fact, legally, emotionally and physically undeniably my buddy's wife.

Interestingly, my buddy loves it when people we meet casually as a trio and who don't know of our sexual and marital histories are deliberately led to understand by signs and/or speech from either of us men that my ex is not my buddy's wife but mine, and vice versa on other occasions. When it's me who is "acting" her husband, my buddy lustfully eggs me on and dares me to give that impression, all of which is made way more piquant erotically by reason of both of us wearing bold gold bands on the ring fingers of our left hands.

While you might call our individually masquerading in public as her husband "Sowing the seeds of sexual confusion", for my buddy and me it's a hot as the mouth of Hell and greatly strengthens the homosexual bond between us.

The reason for our occasionally acting in that way and for the almost visceral kick he and I get out of it is that, despite my ex being legally, on paper, my buddy's wife, when one of us is making love to her physically with the other watching the one who is fucking her feels he is truly and very deeply husbanding her. It's simply an expression of our maleness, for want of a better word.

The watcher, who has sometimes fucked her and ejaculated in her first up, feels no less of a man or husband to her but rather an essential contributor to the fucker's sexual pleasure and fulfillment because he has given his wife to the latter in a gesture of true love for his buddy, that love being, amongst other things, incidentally but very intensely homosexual.

The fact that both of us in going sloppy seconds with our wife are very arousingly aware of stirring the spunk of the other "husband" with our cock, intensifies the erotic impact of our bi-husbanding my wife/ex immeasurably.

So Yes, in the erotic and romantic dimensions my wife does have two biological husbands who interact maximally intimately with her and with each other every time we threesome together.

Notwithstanding the wonderful mutual truly potentiating aspect of our threesoming with my wife/ex, both I and my buddy in physical one-on-one sex with her in the absence of the other feels totally her husband in every way and she automatically, instinctually and delightedly responds extremely gratifyingly as if the man who is fucking her is in fact fully her husband and she has no other.

Last edited:
Some members here will have noticed that in some of my posts I refer to my ex, who is now married to my buddy, as "my wife" when she is in fact, legally, emotionally and physically undeniably my buddy's wife.

Interestingly, my buddy loves it when people we meet casually as a trio and who don't know of our sexual and marital histories are deliberately led to understand by signs and/or speech from either of us men that my ex is not my buddy's wife but mine, and vice versa on other occasions. When it's me who is "acting" her husband, my buddy lustfully eggs me on and dares me to give that impression, all of which is made way more piquant erotically by reason of both of us wearing bold gold bands on the ring fingers of our left hands.

While you might call our individually masquerading in public as her husband "Sowing the seeds of sexual confusion", for my buddy and me it's a hot as the mouth of Hell and greatly strengthens the homosexual bond between us.

The reason for our occasionally acting in that way and for the almost visceral kick he and I get out of it is that, despite my ex being legally, on paper, my buddy's wife, when one of us is making love to her physically with the other watching the one who is fucking her feels he is truly and very deeply husbanding her. It's simply an expression of our maleness, for want of a better word.

The watcher, who has sometimes fucked her and ejaculated in her first up, feels no less of a man or husband to her but rather an essential contributor to the fucker's sexual pleasure and fulfillment because he has given his wife to the latter in a gesture of true love for his buddy, that love being, amongst other things, incidentally but very intensely homosexual.

The fact that both of us in going sloppy seconds with our wife are very arousingly aware of stirring the spunk of the other "husband" with our cock, intensifies the erotic impact of our bi-husbanding my wife/ex immeasurably.

So Yes, in the erotic and romantic dimensions my wife does have two biological husbands who interact maximally intimately with her and with each other every time we threesome together.

Notwithstanding the wonderful mutual truly potentiating aspect of our threesoming with my wife/ex, both I and my buddy in physical one-on-one sex with her in the absence of the other feels totally her husband in every way and she automatically, instinctually and delightedly responds extremely gratifyingly as if the man who is fucking her is in fact fully her husband and she has no other.
How often are the 3 of you together sexually?

How often are the 3 of you together sexually?
Every night except for a few nights each month when my ex and my buddy need to make love without me in the bed. Apart from those few times we freely share each other sexually, often with episodes of full-on unabashed homosex between me and my buddy. Our fucking of each other fascinates her and turns her on a lot mainly because we are both very well-built and are so passionately into each others' bodies. She loves to watch us interacting romantically too and can get pretty kissy and hands-on with both of us.

Naturally, we wouldn't have unprotected play with someone we didn't have 100% confidence in.
Speaking as a cuck, I love when she can get a creampie because I always want to eat it. We both consider this even more intimate and special than what she did with the man.

Because im attracted to women out of my league physically and know eventually they will probably cheat since i cant please and fulfill their sexual needs or keep their interest physically in the long run. To satisfy this insecurity inside me and stamp it out the best way for control and long term stability is to eventually begin to suggest this lifestyle to them subtly and let them know they don't have to cheat or feel guilty to wanting to have sex with other men nor risk loosing our relationship at the same time. They can feel secure and comfortable staying with me and not put our relationship in jeapardy while we both get pleasure out of this along with not having to deal with stress and worry regarding our desires or inadeqacies causing an issue. She feels prettier and sexier by me feeding her ego and making her feel and look attractive while at the same time she gets to feel safe admitting and accepting her desire to fuck more sexually desirable men and this lifestyle is cyclical. To get to good places roles must change and be accepted naturally. One way is for me to encourage her to let her lovers cum inside her pussy as one way to show submission and get her used to another dominate male taking her pussy knowingly, then moving on to me eating out her creampie when she likes her lover to show her im submitting to him physically being superior and its ok for her to admit that to herself and see me as her beta when he is around, eventually sucking him off in front of her..so her lover cumming inside her is vital to see and lick out of her to show them both everything is ok and accepted by all and then the relationship can grow, otherwise you are robbing everyone of the ability to truly grow the cuckold relationship in a positive direction and she needs him to cum inside her often to help them bond and shift her feelings away from you to him as the alpha sexual provider, also humilation by you and the bull ampilfying how much better and bigger he is than you and getting her to admit that and how much she enjoys it when he cums inside her and you lick them both and how much you really enjoy doing it for them both and you are happy to do it and get off on it and knowing how it pleases her to see you sucking him in front of her.

Back