Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

I can't comment about the hotwife lifestyle since i haven't been to involved in it and meet any hotwives in person in my area yet. I don't believe your crazy and i like how mindful you are about the health concerns when someone is sexually active in a certain lifestyle. nobody wants any health damaging diseases that can ruin their and our sex lives. It's good to get tested regularly and it's good to connect and hook up with people that are clean, healthy and have a healthy outlook on life. To answer your other question about breeding, it's a intimate act that brings a man & a woman together and it's good to be mindful about who we want to do that with. Hopefully my response can help you get some clarity and answers that you're seeking and if I'm wrong then feel free to correct my ass 😅. Sending you many blessings your way 🙏🏾🥰💕💯.

Very well put . My husband said he wants me to receive the ultimate satisfaction which is cream pie . He is definitely not a cuck . Just wants me fully satisfied .
same here, wife likes feel of guy coming in her says it makes her feel like he given her everything especially if he cuddles her,i like see her tell him when he ready to come she wants it all now come in her,when he comes tells him that's it give me it all

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
Yeah, you are nuts. You want a Bull to own or claim you. Cumming in your pussy does just that. I can't (and don't wanna)speak to the husbands requesting the cream, but you should enjoy getting cream pie from your bull.

Those husbands, boyfriends, who want their girl friends, wives, to have black men flood their wombs.

Is because he realizes, that their girl friends, wives deserve to have black babies, the movement, is strong world wide.

Many excellent points there, passionately expressed.

Notably your point on the specialness of the bond created when a woman gives herself to a man and he symbolically claims her exclusively for himself by inseminating her and by doing so establishes a deep emotional and biological bond between himself and her.

The intensity of that bond is hugely enhanced to often addictive levels by the thrilling feel-good post-coital effects on the woman's brain and womb---in fact her entire body---mediated by the powerful prostaglandin hormones in her lover's semen. Which is all well-and-good in marriage, but definitely not in cuckoldry with the ever-present risk of the wife falling in love with her lover/bull from her being repeatedly and often heavily inseminated by him---as happened in my marriage when I brought my young black buddy and only homosexual lover into it to better satisfy my wife, which he did Big-Time.

A husband who arranges for or consents to another man inseminating his wife has already given up his exclusive sexual right to her body and very likely to her heart as well, considering that any wife is at high risk of falling in love with a superior and spunkier lover, especially a black one who she is strongly drawn to but is often the subject of some stupid taboo she has been harboring.

All that applies in the vast majority of so-called normal marriages. But the contemplation by a wife of cuckolding her husband, even with his consent or at his insistence, immediately renders the marriage very non-normal, whether or not the wife acts on her urge and gives her body to a lover chosen by her and/or her husband.

The question of whether the sex she intends to have or actually has with her lover is bareback or condom-protected is neither here nor there. It simply doesn't come into the sexual equation, much less the romantic one, at least as far as the woman's initial decision to take a lover is concerned. In her making that decision the determining factor is the strong likelihood of her being sexually way better pleasured by the lover than by her husband.

To put it another way, what causes such a marriage to change from a normal one to non-normal one is the wife's willingly, perhaps under pressure from her husband, thinking about or actually giving her body for hopefully more intense sexual pleasuring by another man. At that stage the semen of the chosen or hypothetical lover doesn't come into the equation decision-wise, or at least is not uppermost in the wife's mind.

So, in cuckoldry, or thinking about it, so-called "norms" cease to apply. And that is the reason cuckoldry or the contemplation of it is so alluring sexually and, more often than not, emotionally too. Living and loving by "norms" (as by numbers) is not at all hot or even fun. It's just plain old boring, especially in marriage.

It's not something to puzzle over or get morally indignant about; it just is.

Most married couples can live without cuckoldry, bareback or not, while other couples believe they can't, and others simply don't want to.

Ce'st La Vie.

Last edited:
My wife loves for me to clean her. it is the duty of the cuck. We met a young bull for the first time yesterday. He had his recent test paers as requested. He came in her as deep in her as he could push his big cock. When he pulled out, there was cum everywhere. I never saw so much. He made me start with the globs that were running down her ass and work my way to her pussy.The cum just kept leaking out Everytime she orgasmed from my leaking more cum flowed out.It was by far the largest creampie I had ever eaten. When I finally finished, she tanked me.

His second one was almost as much.

Actually both of us want the creampie.

Yeah, you are nuts. You want a Bull to own or claim you. Cumming in your pussy does just that. I can't (and don't wanna)speak to the husbands requesting the cream, but you should enjoy getting cream pie from your bull.

She is fucking nuts, and I don't know what she's doing here. What she needs is a good black gangbang.

Maybe an interesting story for some but my best friend has actually cum in my wife's pussy more than I have.

I shared my wife pretty regularly for about 3 years with my best friend and he is the first and only guy to be with my wife since we have been together and him being able to cum in her pussy was actually the biggest reason why my wife said yes to the idea of being shared. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, my wife's previous relationship (her only real boyfriend before me) was an older guy that had a vasectomy so he had free rein to cum in her pussy anytime he pleased and to my discovery only after I bought up the idea of sharing her did I realize it was something that really REALLY turned her on. My wife was scared/shy of the idea of being shared at first and I was listing all the reasons why I thought it would be good for her sexually and our relationship and I was putting any fears she had to rest and I was telling her that even if the condom broke with my friend and cum got in her she still couldn't get pregnant as my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which killed his sperm and was shooting blanks, her reply was something I didn't expect "SO HE CAN CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!?". She loved taking loads from him, made her feel like a woman.
Great post! You did very well with your reasoning by way of encouraging your initially reticent wife to accept a lover who could bareback her safely. Her feeling more womanly from taking your friend's presumably multiple loads in her makes your persistence all the more worthwhile.

But what about your erotic responses to watching your wife getting well fucked and repeatedly inseminated by another man? Would you like to tell us about those? I, for one, wish you would please.

And what were the reasons you gave her for your belief that her taking a lover would be good for her sexually, and for your marriage relationship?

From my 5-year experience of watching and hands-on sharing of my wife being barebacked by my super-spunky young black live-in buddy right beside me in our marriage bed most nights, and me getting off wildly on her multi-orgasmic responses to his ploughing and deeply inseminating her, I can see much better now than I could before that the outworking of my voyeurism in that scenario was a very important if not wholly the motivating factor in my strong encouragement of my wife to take my buddy as her lover.

She still tells me that she is incredibly grateful for me having effectively "pressured" her so persistently to have my buddy bareback her for the first time.

When he did, everything else including the sexual wellbeing and contentment of my wife, and our marriage along with it, flowed very naturally and unstoppably powerfully onward to the point where, two years ago, my wife and I divorced so that she could marry my buddy. Which she very gratefully did.

Her marrying him has, somewhat paradoxically, hugely enhanced the erotic satisfaction I get from our continuing our threesoming with him.

In that way, what was manifestly good for the Goose in terms of her developing womanliness and deeper sexual satisfaction and happiness overall from the very first time my buddy fucked her, has become in myriad ways extremely good and increasingly thrilling for this shamelessly voyeuristic, but much more understanding and still truly loving, Gander.

She is NOT nuts. Neither are you if you want a bull to cum inside. Every one has different comfort levels. And every one of her concerns is valid and deserves respect. This is not a one size fits all lifestyle. How boring and dictator-like it would be if we all had to have the same experiences in the lifestyle.

Ha I came the 1st time watching my girl getting creampied by our bull too.
So did I, all over my buddy's sexily flexing back and thighs and orgasmically clenching butt-cheeks. Sure, the shock and erotic impact on me from seeing huge gobs of his thick half-clotted cum suddenly well back from the brutally stretched opening of my wife's vagina that was firmly clasping and milking the jerking shaft of his balls-deep orgasmically inthrust cock was stunning enough. But the sight of his semen continuing to erupt so thickly and copiously back up around his cock-shaft got me yelling out for him to stop cumming and to pull out.

Fat chance. His enviably muscular pump-bulge and inthrust shaft kept right on mercilessly contracting in time with his orgasmic hollerings and gruntings while I completely lost it and panicked, vainly trying to drag his hips backwards out of the vise-like grip of my wife's legs encircling his waist and crossed over his back while my buddy came in her like a tipped-over milk bottle.

When it was over I felt utterly ashamed and a complete fool. After all it was me, an inveterate bisexual voyeur, who had self-interestedly set up my wife to be so spectacularly barebacked and cum-flooded by my beautiful young black buddy, but in the event had gone completely off my head with lust and envy and tried to drag my obviously unstoppably ejaculating buddy off her. I felt like a complete and utter idiot.

I needn't have, because my ecstasizing wife and orgasmically intensely focused buddy were way too far gone and deeply into each other even to notice, let alone resist, my stupid attempt to drag him off and out of her.

When I had given up on that and my buddy's thickly cum-coated only slightly diminished erection had slowly slithered out of my wife, I was awestruck by what looked like, but turned out not to be, my buddy's whole cumload deluging from my wife's widely fucked-open vagina. Her legs were still well splayed so that when the bulk of his spunk-load had drooled from her vagina I could see her cervix still post-orgasmically bobbing up and down, its gaping mouth dipping into close-on a tablespoonful of lumpier but rapidly liquefying retained spunk that had pooled behind and beneath it.

It was only then that I noticed, with no recollection whatever of having stroked myself off, that I had spunked all over my buddy's back and butt-cheeks and left thigh---an embarrassingly meagre milky load, compared to my buddy's torrential tapioca-like outpouring, which far from providing me with even a flicker of remembered orgasmic pleasure or manly satisfaction served only to increase my sense of shame.

Suddenly I remembered that my wife was slap-bang in the middle of her cycle and I hadn't fucked her for several days and that the most vigorous swimmers fresh from my buddy's balls were already swarming in her womb and egg-tubes in eager search for their target.

I freaked, instantly gripped by the awful realisation that my beloved wife could within mere minutes conceive---perhaps already had conceived---a baby by my buddy right there beside me on our bed. And worse, that in my heart-of-hearts and lust-addled mind it was exactly what I wanted to happen when I proposed to my wife that we invite my virile young buddy into our marriage bed.

I freaked again, and this time it showed. Glaringly.

My well-satisfied but still coming-down hard-breathing buddy, seeing the shock and fear my face was registering, mercifully aborted my second panic attack by discreetly moving his lower body over my wife's and gently urging her legs together to block my view of her gaping vaginal opening still alarmingly asurge with his freshly-shot semi-clotted spunk.

All in all then my first creampie experience was a pretty traumatic one, but I enjoy it regularly and hugely in retrospect, jacking off to vivid mind-images of my buddy's clenching butt-cheeks driving his wildly ejaculating cock maximally deeply into my incredibly excited and beautifully responsive wife, leaving her thoroughly fucked-open vagina filled to overflowing with his desperately-desired semen.

Much later I worked up the courage to lick and suck up and savour and swallow my buddy's sexily musky spunk straight from my wife's vagina. I quickly became addicted to it, as my buddy now is to mine.

Last edited:
Back