Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

Some of the husbands I have developed friendships with over the years love cream pies because it's confirmation of being sexually submissive to the wives who execute their dominance by grinding their cum-filled vagina and ass in dear hubby's face with my deposit.

The sexually humiliating language by the wives ordering their husband to grovel while, cleaning them using his tongue really gets some husband "ROCK HARD".

I don't, I know my husband loves me with everything he has. It's part of the turn on for him and I love the feeling of a cock throbbing inside me.
I loved my girlfriend with all my heart but I talked her into fucking another man and she fell for him and left, I loved the thought of another cock in her an hour before and I was face first between her thighs licking her sweet pussy where a BBC had been I loved it.

I loved my girlfriend with all my heart but I talked her into fucking another man and she fell for him and left, I loved the thought of another cock in her an hour before and I was face first between her thighs licking her sweet pussy where a BBC had been I loved it.
Were you was devasted when the woman you loved left you to be with her black lover ?

Yes that's the point isn't it? Her fucking someone else turns you on? I ate her pussy when she got home I was so horny knowing another cock was in my girlfriend!
Omg yes I'd take her back in a minute as long as she continued to cuckold me. Yes we talk as friends she is still beautiful to me with a great body made
Only a cuckoldress can satisfy your need now.

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

that about sums it up for all the cucks i met. but ur right about all the other things. i think husbands get a thrill out of risking everything.

Because as a sexually inepty sissy cuckold I don't really please her sexually. I last a minute or two max. I"m small. He reaches her cervix. He makes her moan in ecstascy/ She struggles to put him into her holes. She can fit me into her mouth without bother. Maybe Im small enough for her ass.

But as she takes control of her needs and surrenders to an alpha BBC he'ls marking her and taking her body in a way I can't and never will.

My girl took her first four loads from Black Bulls.

I came three times before her Daddy first filled her. ANd then she fed me. ANd then he filled her again. And she fed me again.

And she is more assertively expressing her needs for a sexual alpha. Him filling her demonstrates his superiority and my total inferiority.

Back