Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
Sperm competition makes the hubby more horny so that's why it turns them on.

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
We play bare. Condoms are buzz-killlers. Everyone has to decide what works for them. She is fixed and we don't have any worries about pregnancy. Yes, not all "fixes" are equal but if yours failed, then it failed. Gut feeling is that's pretty rare. Disease is not a serious concern because we are selective with our play partners. As for emotional attachment to the act of cumming inside, we both think it's more exciting. Neither feels there is any "ownership" or other emotional bond. It's just HOTTER. Honestly, if we felt emotional about it...I can't imagine how we could operate in the lifestyle. Just doesn't make sense to us.

With those women ive shared and my current girlfriend Ive brought this up to them specifically and expressed my desire and asked for their thoughts and desires.

Its always been agreed by them all and with my encouragement and insistance the bulls we pick out for them, atleast after the first time, should never be asked to wear a condom and should always take them bareback and cum inside their pussy every time.

They are specifically selected to be physically attractive and hung so as to be the type of alpha male they would naturally want to breed them and want to fuck often and to know going into the lifestyle will be better than I am sexually and its ok to admit that to me and might ultimately lead to me stepping aside as her sexual provider into a role of beta submissive if a special one comes along and she wants him to be her primary sexual provider for awhile.

Its very important to witness them mating and be near them to experience it, accept it for her and myself and for him to cum inside her pussy with me seeing this and sometimes licking him out of her as a show of submission and respect to him as a superior sexual provider and to show her I accept she is showing me physical proof she would let him breed her if she is able to get pregnant and not on bc.

Weve discussed this in the past and though its never happened, ive let my current girlfriend know I would be open after we have our own children to her allowing a special preferred lover to breed her so long as its a long realistic discussion of the reality of bringing a baby into the world and what it would mean for us as a family going forward and where he and the baby would fit in.
She said maybe, and was attracted to the idea of being attached for life to a lover she had feelings for and was attracted to enough to have his baby as long as he played some sort of role in our lives as a step ******* in some way and was a part of all of our lives as a family and would be a good step ******* and life long longer to her so long as I was ok with it and would help raise the baby, accepting him as its ******* and our alpha lover when he was around since she would feel compelled to allow him to have a relationship with his baby and she would have a sexual bond with him because of their baby together

Its all about the cum. Dripping from my freshly fucked pussy onto my hubbies face and him cleaning my young bulls cock, and then me. With no cum its a job only 10% complete. Pops loves to inspect my lips as the cum oozes out and he teases it out with his tongue and makes me cum again, multiple times. By that time the young bull is ready to go again...such a buzz for us all. :lips: :mstickle: :lips:

HWJ

Its all about the cum. Dripping from my freshly fucked pussy onto my hubbies face and him cleaning my young bulls cock, and then me. With no cum its a job only 10% complete. Pops loves to inspect my lips as the cum oozes out and he teases it out with his tongue and makes me cum again, multiple times. By that time the young bull is ready to go again...such a buzz for us all. :lips: :mstickle: :lips:

HWJ
Show me how tasty that looks from you and hubby?

It’s not necessarily related to cuckolding. We only do so w trusted long time, tested bulls. The wife can’t get pregnant. Men and women hate condoms. Pulling out and cumming just doesn’t feel as good. Our bulls are friends. Cumming during sex feels amazing to both. It’s a small reward we can give to a patient bull. It’s also taboo and that adds to it as well.
Totally agree. Mr isn't into the cuckolding cleanup aspect of creampies but loves the visual and physical experience of sperm competition. Mrs Wild says she loves to get her reward when she feels them cum. She craves it so much, it's almost like a supernatural ability to almost drain you of all your cum and energy. It's very, very intense. We joke that her pussy swallows lol.

Also the taboo of seeing her return home, with cum running down her thigh, is an absolute aphrodisiac.

The reclamation sex is next level.creampie_2.jpg

Last edited:
Cream Pie means different things to different husbands but, I suspect it signifies a sexual domination...marking of territory by an Alpha Male that was agreed upon by the couple excites the husband and help facilitates the wife's growing sexual self-confidence and adventurous nature.

Indeed, the queen has her "BULL Pen" of male suitors and decides which one to choose with her faithful husband in a subordinate position preparing for her encounter with the cream pie as confirmation of his being sexually submissive while, reinforcing the intamacy in their marriage.

Totally agree. We aren't into cuckolding cleanup aspect of creampies but love the visual and physical experience. Mrs Wild says she loves to get her reward when she feels them cum. She craves it so much, it's almost like a supernatural ability to almost drain you of all your cum, it's very intense. We joke that her pussy swallows lol.

Also the taboo of seeing her return home, with cum running down her thigh, is an absolute aphrodisiac.

The reclamation sex is next level
Totally true and so hot.

You my dear have all my respect
I bow to you

Back