Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

because older women are the finest beings on the planet. they're confident, sexy, and generally know exactly what they want without playing games.

give me a 40-60 yr old any day of the week over some young IG bopper.
My exact thoughts, nothing sexier than a mature woman in her 40s-60s, she knows what she wants, not into games and heck can even teach you a thing or two. Older women make the best lovers, gilfs, cougars etc I love them all

Not just the black brothers, but a lot of white dudes like me fuck gilfs/milfs, exclusively. They are freaks, they usually have gigantic white asses, with wide childbearing hips, and other jiggly appendages, can take a serious balls deep pounding, are typically much more hornier, and they let you nut anywhere. I have friends who think I am weird for it, but their moms sure are great full.

Not just the black brothers, but a lot of white dudes like me fuck gilfs/milfs, exclusively. They are freaks, they usually have gigantic white asses, with wide childbearing hips, and other jiggly appendages, can take a serious balls deep pounding, are typically much more hornier, and they let you nut anywhere. I have friends who think I am weird for it, but their moms sure are great full.
You remind me of a guy I know he loved getting someone else woman. When my last g/f moved in with me and I worked a lot and she didn't either. Since we had a cuck relationship he slipped right in and was getting more pussy off her than I was. I remember he told me once when a woman start puttin out that pussy he would get as much as he can before she stops puttin out. He was a pussy hound and just the guy for her. She had others. She didn't go black until after she moved out. Even called to tell me about it. But yes plenty of white guys will be happy to send someones wife g/f home well used.

You remind me of a guy I know he loved getting someone else woman. When my last g/f moved in with me and I worked a lot and she didn't either. Since we had a cuck relationship he slipped right in and was getting more pussy off her than I was. I remember he told me once when a woman start puttin out that pussy he would get as much as he can before she stops puttin out. He was a pussy hound and just the guy for her. She had others. She didn't go black until after she moved out. Even called to tell me about it. But yes plenty of white guys will be happy to send someones wife g/f home well used.
I try to stay away from attached women, too much BS drama for me, I prefer the recently divorced gilfs/milfs that crave a proper pounding. A lot of these women come from relationships that were attached to some broke dick loser that can't get it up, let alone have the proper stamina to fully satisfy these voluptuous beauties.

I try to stay away from attached women, too much BS drama for me, I prefer the recently divorced gilfs/milfs that crave a proper pounding. A lot of these women come from relationships that were attached to some broke dick loser that can't get it up, let alone have the proper stamina to fully satisfy these voluptuous beauties.
It was a kinda extra aspect to the cuck relationship I had with her. It all worked because we were both living this experience together and the guys had no worries from me at all. She was doing just what I wanted enjoying herself sexually and enjoying the attention she received. So there was very little if any drama at all.

Well considering that most women hit their sexual prime around 40, and many closer to 50, you are bound to meet those that can't wait to let the cat out the bag, no pun intended, or may be I did lol. I truly believe that many have these fantasies they wanted to explore but never got the chance, so when single life hit, they seize the opportunity to live them out. Nothing like being their first though, you get to take their virginity all over again haha. As her first you get to hear how big your dick is.....till Mr Third leg or soda can gets in there hahaha.

Back