Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Why do I fuck older women, well it's because I'm horny and they are available. I love all pussy young old black white yellow human or aliens tall short fat skinny mentally stable mentally unstable. I hope I answered your question.

There’s a lot of older white wives who’ve had to carry themselves a certain way because of society and *******, but they regain their freedom as the ******* get older and more independent plus they start reaching their sexual peak. I’ve seen them in swinger clubs, exploring their newfound freedom with hubby along for the ride. The school teacher dancing with the mask on and her tits out on the dance floor. The BBW dressed scantily and confidently in the club enjoying the attention from men like me who love thick women. I’ve seen them in real life and always wanted one, preferably a red head.

Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
I'm older. I'll go toe to toe with any bbc. I am small dick wise. But I'm confident in my abilities for a naturally born woman to please me.

Older women will get up and make you a sandwich or cook a nice meal after you put down good work. Those young chicks will tell you to get a glass of water or stop at Subway on your way home haha. Don't mind me, I am just messing around in here.

Back