Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

This! Thank you for saying it. Way too many people on this site are #1 simply living in a fantasy world, or #2 don’t understand the difference between those of us in open marriage/swinging situations as opposed to those in a cuck lifestyle.
Same for hub n me

Why do black bulls fuck older white wives ?
I can take this one.. There are several reasons but speaking only for myself and Im 48... The most intense and explosive encounters I've had were with women in there mid to late 50's... They appreciate the quality of the dick. Whereas some younger women take it for granted or think its all because of them.. But the main reason is older women are usually BBC virgins and the look on their face when you first enter is priceless .. To them process that this is really happening and to see the apprehension when they struggle to take it all at first.. And then the look of sheer supreme pleasure when they nut. Then anger that they missed out all these years ..then greed becoming your slut ...you own them.. Its erotic af.. I had one that every time she orgasmed she would cry and say Im sorry grand pa and id bust ...******* was hot ..I miss her ...

I actually have a thing for older white women. It's more to do with the look. They don't normally LOOK like they would ever screw around with a younger black man. People that know them in their personal lives would never guess it. It's like a forbidden fruit thing for me I think.
Yes. I’ve always sensed this, that the attraction for younger guys is seeing a mature woman, who you never thought of in a sexual way, turn into a cock-crazed slut.

The truth is probably something people do not want to hear.
In most cases the older wife is fat or ugly or both. White men as a whole are not attracted to them at all. Black men love fat women so its a perfect niche for all involved.
Just added after feedback-
Probably goes for the younger white overweight girls as well.
I know there are also beautiful women like my wife who enjoy fun, im saying the majority.
You dnt speak for us lmao , thats not true

They fuck older wives because they are open and are not shy about finally enjoying what they may have been wanting to do for years. It is also something about the maturity factor and fucking the women I always wanted to have in my youth.

Last edited:
Back