Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

As I white male, I can offer a simple explanation. You see the Apollonian and Dionysian instincts of all males were once dominant in the psyche of post-modernist males leading to a bifurcation and transference of basic erotic impulses. So when the preference of men with phallic melanism for labial albinism is manifested, it may include trans-generational proclivities. Interestingly, there may be a reflexive response on the part of said individuals manifesting labial albinism that complements the individuals with phallic melanism who may introduce genetic vigor in subsequent cohorts. Of course, this is conceptualized in Haeckel’s Law that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and is confirmed by the philosopher, Popeye’s credo that, “I yam what I yam.” This should answer the question. :)
WTF are you writing?

Again with stereotypes. I'm white and I most definitely lay the pipe to my wife. No one can fuck her as good as I can regardless of race. Couples do not swing/share because they are not satisfied with their love life, they enjoy the taboo of multiple partners, the contrast with IR along with the taboo as well as other reasons.
Good for you and thanks for sharing. We enjoy those of you that share your wives. It’s an enjoyable thing here in Destin Fla

men and women will fuck anything and then there are those who fuck other people they enjoy. I once gave oral to a woman who was really heavy and not very attractive but she had not had oral before or an orgasm from a man for a long time. She was moaning so loud by the time I was finished that everyone in the building could hear her. It is a lot of fun to please another person. Many older women are good fucks and attractive as well with personalities. Why do older women bother with young men who are neither experienced or talented. My wife did a 19 year old when she was late 50s and he was a dud, have cock have cum but not much else

They are too old to play silly games. Usually have tons of experience worshipping nice black cocks, or are so eager to try it for the first time that I can tell by the look in their eyes...theyve been waiting their whole life of raising a family and worrying about everyone else...FINALLY they are being filled like theyve dreamed about for decades.
Nailed it!!

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
Fantastic response!

Nailed it!!
May have my proved my point today lol

Showed up to this lady’s house who was around my age (me being 30) She had a nasty attitude because i gave her an ESTIMATE of the time it takes to get to her part of town since I didn't have her exact address. Once I had the address it took an additional 5 minutes.

Her house was filthy, they have ******* and pets, ok whatever maybe the bedroom is in decent shape. Nope. It was filthy too, and with cat hair all over the bed. That pre-excitement boner when going to meet someone new was gone.

She takes her robe off and lays on the bed then opens her legs. Doesn't suck dick, doesn’t like me fingering her... I guess she thought she was hot enough for guys to get hard just looking at her. Maybe for some guys she was, certainly not for me.

Mood was killed, no amount of me hand stroking was gonna get it back up after that.

But afterall...******* happens, not everyone is compatible with each other. Im sure she got plenty of guys lined up who are crazy for her...just like ive got plenty of women who love fucking me.

On to the next

Back