Why do BBC’s love fucking white girls ass so much ?

Because many of us have learned from personal experiences that with White girls that most of them come out the box all holes open that in most cases you will never have to work your way up to her kinky side!

Let me make this a little more personal. I have never fucked the ******* out of a white girl and didn't have her give that ass to me!

I will go even further and give a shout out to you White guys as well. I have never had sex with a black woman who had been with a White guy in her past she didn't give me her asshole! So when I am seeing a White woman or a black woman who has been with White men before I know to expect to get that ass too! 👌😎

It’s true, Even ancient Greeks thought they could transfer the knowledge through anal sex with other men, yikes!
Indeed, to fuck a person’s ass is to take person’s soul. Men have been emasculated through anal sex for centuries. That’s why 90%of men who have been penetrated anally don’t go back to being straight. Even if the man is a muscle bound meat head. A person can tell when another man has been ran through. It’s the same with women. Women cum harder through anal sex and they have been imprinted by the man they’ve lost their anal virginity to.

Indeed, to fuck a person’s ass is to take person’s soul. Men have been emasculated through anal sex for centuries. That’s why 90%of men who have been penetrated anally don’t go back to being straight. Even if the man is a muscle bound meat head. A person can tell when another man has been ran through. It’s the same with women. Women cum harder through anal sex and they have been imprinted by the man they’ve lost their anal virginity to.
Plus there are more nerve endings in and around the anus then there are around your vagina.

I thought it all depended on the Man. Most of the married men I've been with wanted to try anal, among other things, because their wives would never even consider it plus zero chance of impregnating me. When I was much younger I let the Black Boys do it because then again I didn't want to get pregnant. True some Men found anal intercourse to be a Dominating act in which I readily surrendered myself. So I think everyone has their own reasons but what ever they are I've always been happy to oblige.
m.JPG

I thought it all depended on the Man. Most of the married men I've been with wanted to try anal, among other things, because their wives would never even consider it plus zero chance of impregnating me. When I was much younger I let the Black Boys do it because then again I didn't want to get pregnant. True some Men found anal intercourse to be a Dominating act in which I readily surrendered myself. So I think everyone has their own reasons but what ever they are I've always been happy to oblige.
View attachment 4017256
very true, anal is nature's birth control

Back