Why do 90% of Black man never like to host

I would say that 90% is accurate, maybe even higher. All the years we’ve been doing this and we have only been to one guys home. To be honest I’m not very comfortable going into someone’s home for many reasons. Mainly a hidden camera. We would never host at our house. The closest we have come is I’ve had sex with two regulars in our driveway during the day

Personally, I'm use to the the couple hosting at their home. To me, it's more comfortable because they are opening they home to me. Anything can happen at a hotel. They aren't going to disrespect their home. Y'all talking down on guys is crazy. So, what if someone doesn't host or pay for a room. Y'all talking about black balling people. Sounds like y'all are scared of competition.

Personally, I'm use to the the couple hosting at their home. To me, it's more comfortable because they are opening they home to me. Anything can happen at a hotel. They aren't going to disrespect their home. Y'all talking down on guys is crazy. So, what if someone doesn't host or pay for a room. Y'all talking about black balling people. Sounds like y'all are scared of competition.
Nope, you never host in your home for the first visit or two, regardless of which playmate, in case the play date goes sideways. Vet partners up front, some phone time and perhaps a public meeting, drinks, etc ... and then a hotel or clean motel is just fine. After that, if everyone is comfortable then homes or apartments are great. Perhaps, down the line, the same holds true for without or without hubby present.

And "thefixher" cut with the mini-guilt trips "duh, sounds like y'all scared of competition." as they are the most incompetent form of communication.

Did you know that most accidents happen in the home? Anything can happen there

C&J, I wasn't even referring to you or any couples. I was talking to the guys talking bad on other guys. If someone doesn't host or gets a room, should they be black balled. If you prefer the guy to host or pay for the room ok. Something can happen anywhere. I was speaking to my preference. It's all about the experience to me, it doesn't matter who hosted or pay for the room.

I don’t host because I had a bad experience with a stalker/clinger. I was talking to this woman for months, trying to get together. She was hesitant about hosting and after I suggested a hotel (which she turned down) I invited her to my place. We had a good time, vibes were good and she left after because she had work the next day. We agreed to keep things casual. This woman showed up to my place every day for 2 weeks straight after I got off work. It was ok for a few days but I eventually had to tell her that it was not cool for her to show up unannounced and she got upset and tore my mailbox apart and left. Never saw her again after that and she never called or texted. Definitely don’t want to have that experience again

I am not even part of this lifestyle yet…still haven’t even confessed my fantasies to my wife yet. However my feeling is: Why should he host? As far as I’m concerned, he is the one bringing the fantasy incarnate to the table…the least I can do as the husband is provide a stress free accommodation for the event.

Back