Why BBC loves Asians?

Hello everyone :) so few months I asked this to my friend why black guys loves Asian girls and she told me is just stereotype, I didn't get it as she's didn't give me a adequate response, so I'm asking you guys what is the traits or why black guys loves Asians, or if they prefer Asians a bit more over others?
My 2 cents
I love their innocent face
Kinda more submissive

LMAO. What I'm into is people with real profiles.
OH I didn't know it was a "REQUIREMENT" but is a optional thing, I'm not here to dedicate myself into a site I read stories and converse with other black men I feel comfortable with. I do not need your "real person profile" approval so I can feel secure in here.

And for your info I know a few users here in rela life who are "real person" status with a opposite sex so don't trust a status misconception.

Your opinion but stick to the topic
Thank you-

Hello everyone :) so few months I asked this to my friend why black guys loves Asian girls and she told me is just stereotype, I didn't get it as she's didn't give me a adequate response, so I'm asking you guys what is the traits or why black guys loves Asians, or if they prefer Asians a bit more over others?
I love how big they are and how aggressive they fuck. I hate the weird weebo white guys that hit on me to fulfill a fetish. Black guys are always chill and cool around me plus sometimes I just need my pussy pounded hard

OH I didn't know it was a "REQUIREMENT" but is a optional thing, I'm not here to dedicate myself into a site I read stories and converse with other black men I feel comfortable with. I do not need your "real person profile" approval so I can feel secure in here.

And for your info I know a few users here in rela life who are "real person" status with a opposite sex so don't trust a status misconception.

Your opinion but stick to the topic
Thank you-

My bet is you're the same person for whom English is not your first language (not knowing how to punctuate, etc. is a dead giveaway) who has a zillion fake profiles. You do leave a signature. People who are not faking it don't have a lot of pics on here that look like they were shot by someone who knows how to professionally light a set, then use Photoshop to do some bad retouching. Again, more evidence of a signature. At least you took some time to fill out the information in your profile a bit. That was smart.

Last edited:
My bet is you're the same person for whom English is not your first language, not knowing how to punctuate, etc. is a dead giveaway, who has a zillion fake profiles. You do leave a signature. People who are not faking it don't have a lot of pics on here that looks like it was shot by someone who knows how to professional light a set, or use Photoshop to then do some bad retouching. Again, more evidence of a signature. At least you took some time to fill out the information in your profile a bit. That was smart.
Again stick to the topic

I really don't care for your approval of real person or not nobody here will care about, and again real person status does not secure your status in this site.

we love how they blush when they see how big these dicks really are and how wet they get when they realize they about to take one of these monsters. ohh my

If you came looking for trouble , let me help you find some with me .

My wife is Asian...she is very good looking petite tight sexy body but bit shy and reserved.....her workplace has a lot of black guys and Asians girls so she see's them hooking up all the time through out the years..... this is what led us to fantasizing about her doing the same which she finally did after years of convincing her to go for it.

Back