Why are you here???

To talk honestly and openly about what we as a couple are learning about ourselves and to learn from others. My wife and I talk and it helps to be here to explore emotions as we consider all of our options in this lifestyle.
Let's face it, the ideas we all have about marriage, sex and race are very progressive. Most men are not given or wont - “a type of behavior specific to a person,” or “a habit” to relinquish control of their wife to a black man in order that she find a more pleasurable experience in the bedroom.
Something of this nature ought not be taken lightly and I certainly do not. I want the best for my wife and that involves me setting aside my own ego and values and presenting her the moment to pursue passion that may otherwise elude her.

To talk honestly and openly about what we as a couple are learning about ourselves and to learn from others. My wife and I talk and it helps to be here to explore emotions as we consider all of our options in this lifestyle.
Let's face it, the ideas we all have about marriage, sex and race are very progressive. Most men are not given or wont - “a type of behavior specific to a person,” or “a habit” to relinquish control of their wife to a black man in order that she find a more pleasurable experience in the bedroom.
Something of this nature ought not be taken lightly and I certainly do not. I want the best for my wife and that involves me setting aside my own ego and values and presenting her the moment to pursue passion that may otherwise elude her.
Extremely well said. In my eyes the woman's pleasure is at the center of everything. That's what everyone is there for.

Extremely well said. In my eyes the woman's pleasure is at the center of everything. That's what everyone is there for.

That is a fact. The woman in this must be the focus. The only joy I derive from this is that my wife wants this for herself and not just me.

I think that's what makes it pleasurable for all. If either party is not fully committed it will be a disaster.

No doubt. I get questions from other white married men on "how I convinced my wife" to agree to sleep with a black man and I have to let them know I never "convinced" her. I tell them if you think your wife is receptive to this lifestyle and you have the nerve to discuss it with her you have to present the arrangement to your wife as her opportunity and why you would both be happy with it.
For me, I confessed the arrangement for her to be with another man had been on my mind for a very long time and as plain as this may sound, I told her I think it would be erotic if she took a well endowed black man as a lover. From there we just talked and at some point she just said she was interested.

No doubt. I get questions from other white married men on "how I convinced my wife" to agree to sleep with a black man and I have to let them know I never "convinced" her. I tell them if you think your wife is receptive to this lifestyle and you have the nerve to discuss it with her you have to present the arrangement to your wife as her opportunity and why you would both be happy with it.
For me, I confessed the arrangement for her to be with another man had been on my mind for a very long time and as plain as this may sound, I told her I think it would be erotic if she took a well endowed black man as a lover. From there we just talked and at some point she just said she was interested.
There's no way to coax someone in to this lifestyle. You have to want it and had discussed the reality of what you're getting into.

There's no way to coax someone in to this lifestyle. You have to want it and had discussed the reality of what you're getting into.

You "said" a mouthful when you mentioned reality, at times the reality of all of this eludes me.

You "said" a mouthful when you mentioned reality, at times the reality of all of this eludes me.
I can see that. It may do that to everyone at times. But just think about the people who don't understand it. It's totally beyond the scope of their reality.

I can see that. It may do that to everyone at times. But just think about the people who don't understand it. It's totally beyond the scope of their reality.

Those that do not understand it and better yet those that judge you. People on these sites ask how could you watch your wife with another man and it is simply impossible to tell them because they would never be able to grasp the concept.
The ones who judge have no idea how things can change in a marriage. They walk around assuming things will never change in a marriage, that all marriages are static. I get a chuckle out of that because I am living proof that marriages can indeed change.

Those that do not understand it and better yet those that judge you. People on these sites ask how could you watch your wife with another man and it is simply impossible to tell them because they would never be able to grasp the concept.
The ones who judge have no idea how things can change in a marriage. They walk around assuming things will never change in a marriage, that all marriages are static. I get a chuckle out of that because I am living proof that marriages can indeed change.
And it can change without anyone falling out of love.

And it can change without anyone falling out of love.

That is the truth!!! After she made her decision we are actually closer in some ways. We are open to discussing sex more candidly, even if it does involve her being with another man. I also respect her more as an individual with her own set of needs and desires that do not include me at all times. I get why she could find a black man appealing and I like that I am okay with it when it is antithetical to the idea of our once monogamous relationship.
My desire for her has grown too

That is the truth!!! After she made her decision we are actually closer in some ways. We are open to discussing sex more candidly, even if it does involve her being with another man. I also respect her more as an individual with her own set of needs and desires that do not include me at all times. I get why she could find a black man appealing and I like that I am okay with it when it is antithetical to the idea of our once monogamous relationship.
My desire for her has grown too
I believe it can help married couples sometimes also

I believe it can help married couples sometimes also

I know it does. It helped us. I have no idea why the introduction of her taking a black man as a lover made us better as a couple but it did.
Perhaps we were living this "lie" about fidelity and discovered that neither one of us had to pretend she could not find pleasure with a gifted black man in bed. Once the facade was torn down we no longer had to play around the notion that she was perfectly content with me.

I know it does. It helped us. I have no idea why the introduction of her taking a black man as a lover made us better as a couple but it did.
Perhaps we were living this "lie" about fidelity and discovered that neither one of us had to pretend she could not find pleasure with a gifted black man in bed. Once the facade was torn down we no longer had to play around the notion that she was perfectly content with me.
You and your wife are the type of couple I've been looking for.

You know I am here because the IR HOTWIFE lifestyle is our big turn on as a couple. I like that others feel the same. I enjoy reading about the experiences other couples have had and I love the pics and videos.

Just to chat and interact with others in the BBC lifestyle like our selves. If we meet a BBC thats just icing on the cake

Back