Are You Considered a Bull with only 5 inches?

Correct me if I'm wrong: but what i understand what defines a "bull" is a male who has a consistent intimate relationship with a married women rather it be just dating or it's just sexual. Just by that definition alone, size is irrelevant. What matters here is does the married woman prefer that man to be the one who provides her the needs she searching for. Doesn't matter if he's 5 inches or 9+. If he gets the job done and she wants it consistent with the consent of her significant other, then by definition that is her bull. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Correct me if I'm wrong: but what i understand what defines a "bull" is a male who has a consistent intimate relationship with a married women rather it be just dating or it's just sexual. Just by that definition alone, size is irrelevant. What matters here is does the married woman prefer that man to be the one who provides her the needs she searching for. Doesn't matter if he's 5 inches or 9+. If he gets the job done and she wants it consistent with the consent of her significant other, then by definition that is her bull. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Excellent response; however, I created the thread to gauge people's perspective of what they perceive to be a BULL and certain minimal "size" of penis still seems to play a primary role in being a BULL.

I think you should change the subject then. You are currently asking if someone can qualify to be a bull based on size. Sounds like what you meant to ask is if there are size requirements people apply when selecting a bull.

Excellent response; however, I created the thread to gauge people's perspective of what they perceive to be a BULL and certain minimal "size" of penis still seems to play a primary role in being a BULL.
If that is the case: the question needs to be what is the size preference for a man to be considered her bull? You will see a variety of specific answers.

No shade or disrespect. Just being helpful.

If that is the case: the question needs to be what is the size preference for a man to be considered her bull? You will see a variety of specific answers.

No shade or disrespect. Just being helpful.
Thanks but, like sex being on a spectrum the variety of responses to the question is what provides better insight into desired sexual preferences.

Let's hear it people...provide a Why or Why, not....
We would certainly have fun and make it a night for everyone to remember, but for us, one of the things we like (well, she likes) is a cock a little larger and thicker than me as well as firm body .. . (I am 7 3/4 and slim build) , and she does like exploring larger cocks!! - took me years to make her admit it! and definitely a difference when we find some one who fits those characteristics ... so unlikely it would turn into any thing long term.

We would certainly have fun and make it a night for everyone to remember, but for us, one of the things we like (well, she likes) is a cock a little larger and thicker than me as well as firm body .. . (I am 7 3/4 and slim build) , and she does like exploring larger cocks!! - took me years to make her admit it! and definitely a difference when we find some one who fits those characteristics ... so unlikely it would turn into any thing long term.
LOL..you're an eyelash away from 8" many a hotwife definitely would give you the title of "EL TORO"

Back