Are You Considered a Bull with only 5 inches?

Here is a fun fact. I think there are men out there. Now in these fun times. That have gotten bored with pussy. And they want something else
Well, it IS TRUE that if a man could suck his OWN DICK there'd be a lot less demand for WOMEN! pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg

Notice the replies . All men except A woman that spoke the truth. I find it very odd how many men are concerned with another man's penis size. That speaks volumes about their sexuality
Show me any successful bull on this website that's 5 inches and I'll believe you

This is a virtual world & website, tinywhite .... surely you know the difference between virtual & reality.
Just because its HERE doesn't make it SO.
Ok, but I think if we are all being honest here, we would accept that there is a strong correlation with dick size and being a bull.

Notice the replies . All men except A woman that spoke the truth. I find it very odd how many men are concerned with another man's penis size. That speaks volumes about their sexuality
If, a man isn't "6"...height, cock size, income in today's society then, he gets no action might explain the concern about another man's cock..agreed it's odd but, competition for females leads to strange conduct.

your name is steph for 'BC'? what the BC stand for? LOL
duh but that doesnt mean i am a size queeen let me be honoest with you since your clearly not awar a woman cannot handle a long dick we are only so deep and then it hits the cervis and hurts so aa thick dick but shorter is always beeter than a long dick

duh but that doesnt mean i am a size queeen let me be honoest with you since your clearly not awar a woman cannot handle a long dick we are only so deep and then it hits the cervis and hurts so aa thick dick but shorter is always beeter than a long dick
Please don't explain anything to this guy. He clearly wants some dick

So your argument is dick size does NOT matter, yet your own screen name is BLACK COCK lol

Back