Are You Considered a Bull with only 5 inches?

So wait! You make fun of white guy with 6" but a black guy with 5" is a bull? This shows just how fucked up you guys are and how unreal this whole site is.
Notice the replies . All men except A woman that spoke the truth. I find it very odd how many men are concerned with another man's penis size. That speaks volumes about their sexuality

Let's hear it people...provide a Why or Why, not....
It's "selective" based mainly on the female's male selection to replace her mate for sexual services. The bull doesn't even have to be a "black male".

The bull's penis size shouldn't have anything to do with the definition of a bull. It might be an individual's preference that their bulls are well "hung" but it isn't a requirement.
The "bull" in a relationship is simply the male who has been selected to replace the relationship's male half in sexual relationship. He could have an unusually superb physique, awesome personality, be a millionaire, etc .... but normally the female of the relationship would decide who replaces her mate as the "bull". In fact, the "bull" could actually have a shorter penis than the husband or primary male in the relationship.

Contrary to popular belief, not all WHITE females choose a BLACK MALE
to become their BULL. White "well hung" males aren't hung up on that word.
gif_SayItAintSo.gif

Last edited:
It's "selective" based mainly on the female's male selection to replace her mate for sexual services. The bull doesn't even have to be a "black male".

The bull's penis size shouldn't have anything to do with the definition of a bull. It might be an individual's preference that their bulls are well "hung" but it isn't a requirement.
The "bull" in a relationship is simply the male who has been selected to replace the relationship's male half in sexual relationship. He could have an unusually superb physique, awesome personality, be a millionaire, etc .... but normally the female of the relationship would decide who replaces her mate as the "bull". In fact, the "bull" could actually have a shorter penis than the husband or primary male in the relationship.
Well said but Chang e the word “replace” to maybe “supplement” or be an addition too-

My husband by the way has been as big if not bigger than all of my “bulls” but one.

Back