Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

I'm a nurse most of hubby's ex are teachers and nurses. He loved taking all to the dark side. Including myself. Lol sound bad but I heard him say once due to the stresses of the job. Night life is always happening with teachers and nurses. Yes I know as well as other professionals but those to wow

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Being around death and constant professionalism will crank anyone's kink meter up.

I'm a nurse most of hubby's ex are teachers and nurses. He loved taking all to the dark side. Including myself. Lol sound bad but I heard him say once due to the stresses of the job. Night life is always happening with teachers and nurses. Yes I know as well as other professionals but those to wow
How many ex's did your hubby have?

How many ex's did your hubby have?
Lol he's only been married once before me as I. Be dated on and off for 10 yrs before me. He is hispanic successful very good man with a big cock. Yet he had this fetich due to what him and his best friend bbc from college. His first wife they never ventured but then he woke up to naughty and introduced what he could. He had several woman in his life but didn't work out due to behavior. So it wouldn't work out. Then we met and since we had same type of past. We fit in together very well. Then he Introduced this lifestyle. Wow. Anyway had to stop due to breast cancer and multiple multiple surgeries. Lady's and men stay on top of your check ups. Happy Easter. Cheers

Back