Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
They are kind and giving people...so its no surprise

To answer the OP's question: because those careers are predominantly staffed by women.

And while women are present in just about any career field today... Women, by and large, still fill the majority of nursing and teaching positions.

Are all nurses and teachers sluts? No. But fishing where the fish are ups your chances of making a catch.

J&K

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Haha, you could be onto something there because my missus is a nurse and she married a black cock :bigsmile:

Those two are the ain't profession of the wives I have played with or being a Bull too. I love 'em!! Nurses mmmmmm!

Like I stated before hubby dated nothing but nurses or teachers. He said they were always adventurous. Highly stressed. Once I heard hubby telling co worker men. Hit the clubs and popular bars on the holidays and start and end of summer. Teachers teachers and plenty of teachers. Nurses all the time. He also stated don't really matter due to everyone has a freak everyone!!!! I'm a RN soon to be NP. Soon to be 53 well fit and never thought I would be doing this. Always had fantasies but no one to venture until I met this hubby and omg. The last 7yrs have been amazing and I knew this man in high school but never dated. Had a great reputation and a big cock. Hispanic hotty. Them boom 7 yrs in this BBC only lifestyle. Fucking amazing.

Back