Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
Yea my wife teacher after school studied a few years and now primary teacher all summer off

Seriously. I've talked to many people on this site and the number one job for these ladies is School related.
Number two is Hospitable related.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me? I can't look at a teacher or nurse these days without thinking she has a wild side.
I agree that teachers and nurses are freaks. Maybe it is the fact that people fantasize about fucking them, so it makes enjoy the naughty thoughts people have about them. I don't know.

It has to have something to do with the stress in the job and the personality that is attracted to the profession in the first place. For me (teacher) it is that the profession attracts altruistic people who love giving of themselves. What are you doing during sex except giving and receiving pleasure. One of the most admirable pursuits on the planet!

734.jpg

It has to have something to do with the stress in the job and the personality that is attracted to the profession in the first place. For me (teacher) it is that the profession attracts altruistic people who love giving of themselves. What are you doing during sex except giving and receiving pleasure. One of the most admirable pursuits on the planet!

View attachment 5268632
Stress YES A VERY HUGE FACTOR
GIVING OF YOURSELF... YES INDEED
TEACHER HERE IN SAFRICA

Well said! Like you, my wife enjoys giving pleasure but she also LOVES getting it back. For example, she has said that often she will orgasm when a man ejaculates in her mouth. Must be true because I've never seen her lose a drop! LOL

The stress!!!!! Hubby is hispanic and has a very lovely cock. His ex's continue to try to come back. He has blackened almost everyone of his woman before me. Anyway the point is all have been nurses and teachers. Also have a bit of a wild side due to the stress. I'm sure its harder for teachers they dont pay them enough to put up with the ******* now a days and the parents. I believe the parents are worse.

Back