Why are so many female members TEACHERS or NURSES?

Wife is a dirty, dirty nurse. One factor is, nursing and teaching are two very large professions that are primarily occupied by females. So statistically that plays a part.
But, nurses become very comfortable w the body and I believe understand and can separate the difference between body and brain. They understand the fragility of life and routinely have to emotionally separate body & person. This further applies to sex vs love. You learn to just enjoy life’s pleasures when your constantly reminded it will all end soon enough. I’m a medic and have the same outlook on life.
I think teachers just want to really enjoy some adult time.
I love getting work pics 😈

Attachments

• B296A4C9-6882-415B-8BBA-F3A7CFAB8951.jpeg
    B296A4C9-6882-415B-8BBA-F3A7CFAB8951.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 208
Wife is a dirty, dirty nurse. One factor is, nursing and teaching are two very large professions that are primarily occupied by females. So statistically that plays a part.
But, nurses become very comfortable w the body and I believe understand and can separate the difference between body and brain. They understand the fragility of life and routinely have to emotionally separate body & person. This further applies to sex vs love. You learn to just enjoy life’s pleasures when your constantly reminded it will all end soon enough. I’m a medic and have the same outlook on life.
Your wife is the hottest

Agree 100%.

Best sex I ever had was with a ICU/ER nurse. hahah....I still have flashbacks.

Also, UF grad 2012.

Whould anyone else mlike to share their thoughts on this phenomenon?
Might be a slightly misleading stat . You are talking about two professions dominated by women , and employing a high percentage of women . I work in IT a largely male dominated profession especially on the more technical side ( engineering and programming ) . While I see more women in this profession then years ago many are in the analyst or project management roles .

Might be a slightly misleading stat . You are talking about two professions dominated by women , and employing a high percentage of women . I work in IT a largely male dominated profession especially on the more technical side ( engineering and programming ) . While I see more women in this profession then years ago many are in the analyst or project management roles .
That makes total sense

Are they hotwives? And are there more cuckolds or stags in IT than other career fields?

I ve been divorced. Married 20 to white ugh huge mistake. Met current hubby. Hispanic big cock fun. I'll never leave him. I love him so much. Introduced this lifestyle. If we divorced or if he passed. Yes very true. I. Will get my pleasure only from BBC be used of the time I had with hubby and BBC. Will never meet another hubby like this.
🙏🙏♥️♥️

i was an ohio state trooper and i was also a LPN I was a good girl in many ways But i always like men and i had a lot of men before i met hubby He was a truck driver and we lived in diffrent worlds..we like to say he corrupted me..lol I know of his past wild life style he had told me about it from day 1...Being able to have a loving hubby and get to play intrigued me and i let him talk me into the BBC part of his life that he loved to watch..
So as a trooper or LPN do you have any wild sex stories

Back