Whose Pleasure?

Chrisusa1776

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
I love oral sex, receiving. Nothing like cumming in a whore's mouth and she swallows that goodness. But, sonetimes, I only have like 30 mins free in my day. How many women are okay with just sucking off your bull and not getting anything in return? He nuts in your mouth and then he leaves you like a worthless slut only for his pleasure.

Is that okay?

My wife is available to her bull at any time. At least once a month he will call or text me and say he needs her to service him at his place.
I am to drive her to him and wait in the car as she gives him a blow job. I usually wait 30 minutes while she gives him her mouth.
Last week I waited almost an hour. When I mentioned it took longer than usual, she replied, “There were two of them.”

My wife is available to her bull at any time. At least once a month he will call or text me and say he needs her to service him at his place.
I am to drive her to him and wait in the car as she gives him a blow job. I usually wait 30 minutes while she gives him her mouth.
Last week I waited almost an hour. When I mentioned it took longer than usual, she replied, “There were two of them.”
As it should be we are there to make things easier for our women and their Men

Back