First time I sucked a bbc and swallowed his cum

Wanabecuck1985

Couple
Gold Member
From
Spain
Hi, I still haven’t seceeded in convincing my wife on cucking me.
Although I met up with a bbc close to Marbella in south of Spain.
I spoke over a app and luckily for me he woke up super horny and agreed for me to blow him.
We met in discreet bushes and when I knelt in front of him and he brought it out I knew I t was going to be hard work…
I have never seen anything like that even soft he was larger that myself so the first thing I thought was my wife would feel like a virgin with him :).
I started trying to deepthroat as much as I could and he still had inches left.. it was also so thick I couldn’t hardly tighten my lips around him.
I spent around 30 mins licking him kissing his balls eveything and he had so much stamina that I couldn’t succeed.
Once he decided on it he stroked himself over my face whist I licked his balls and then came over my mouth which I swallowed all his tasty thick white cum.
Thank you again :)

Hi, I still haven’t seceeded in convincing my wife on cucking me.
Although I met up with a bbc close to Marbella in south of Spain.
I spoke over a app and luckily for me he woke up super horny and agreed for me to blow him.
We met in discreet bushes and when I knelt in front of him and he brought it out I knew I t was going to be hard work…
I have never seen anything like that even soft he was larger that myself so the first thing I thought was my wife would feel like a virgin with him :).
I started trying to deepthroat as much as I could and he still had inches left.. it was also so thick I couldn’t hardly tighten my lips around him.
I spent around 30 mins licking him kissing his balls eveything and he had so much stamina that I couldn’t succeed.
Once he decided on it he stroked himself over my face whist I licked his balls and then came over my mouth which I swallowed all his tasty thick white cum.
Thank you again :)
I have to know, is bbc cum addictive?!!?

N
O but I have been craving for some ever since my 1st time!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_220450_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_220450_Snapchat.jpg
    671.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240223_220446_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_220446_Snapchat.jpg
    810.8 KB · Views: 9
He has such a beautiful Black cock!!
There is a guy local to me that showed me pictures that is very similar in build to the pics you shared. At first he said he wanted to do a couple like my wife and I. Once I explained that my wife hasn’t done this in real life that she talks about it during sex and loves role playing with the idea he suggested I get dressed up and suck his cock for him by myself.

Back