Who's Met ANYONE in Here

LOL! This is the best subject in this forum yet. No, of course no ones really meeting here. All you mainly have here is a bunch of single and desperate black males trying to live out their dream of being with a white female, so they think they have a shot here. Then the other half is the gay white men posing as women, running fake pictures, posing as couples, etc...LOL! These black men think they have some shot, yet these gay "white men" are playing them for fools on here. How funny! Here's a tip...go out, meet a girl, interact, socialize, start dating, do something productive...and stop this internet weird fantasy fetish. It's sad! Good luck!
Sorry to disagree with you, but I am here, and I am 100% female. I wish people would quit making blanket generalizations!

Yes, it sucks having to weed through all the fakes! But I would like to think that whoever takes the time to weed thru and winds up with a real woman like me, either as a friend or more, will consider it worth the effort. As I will, on the flip side.

In the meantime, I am enjoying all the different points of view.

LOL! This is the best subject in this forum yet. No, of course no ones really meeting here. All you mainly have here is a bunch of single and desperate black males trying to live out their dream of being with a white female, so they think they have a shot here. Then the other half is the gay white men posing as women, running fake pictures, posing as couples, etc...LOL! These black men think they have some shot, yet these gay "white men" are playing them for fools on here. How funny! Here's a tip...go out, meet a girl, interact, socialize, start dating, do something productive...and stop this internet weird fantasy fetish. It's sad! Good luck!
I have one question for you if you think this site is for single desperate black male what are you doing on this site ???
obviously you need a damn good BBC !!

I am new to the site but not new to the scene. Although I have not met anybody in person yet I have already Skyped with a female member on this forum. We are planning a get together around June in a public place to start things off.

I haven't been here long enough to know how many fakes there are but I do know that some people on here (if they are real) have unrealistic expectations. Number one being what woman do you know that can just look at a cock picture and want to jump in bed with a guy that second? I don't know any. Its a complete package thing and it takes time. Number two, safety and privacy. I would feel a little weird if a Woman said she was willing to fly from california to New Hampshire just to have sex with me. I have to imagine it goes the other way as well. Thats just weird willing to go halfway around the world just to have sex, but yet.... I see it again and again in the posts.

There are plenty of guys in real life at bars and clubs willing to fuck anything that moves.
If a woman is on here looking for BBC chances are she is married , lives in a remote area, has no confidence, probably not a supermodel, or lives a lifestyle that is not well accepted in public places (cuckolding). Could be all or a combination of the above.

Some ladies are shy and may not want to skype or cant talk on the phone because they are married but what I do is first see if they post their location on there profile. If they do then on to step to if not forget it. Is the location next to me. If yes then on to the next step if not then I may try to flirt.. to get some pictures to wack too, but thats it. I ask them to send me a picture of themselves next to the computer with my profile up on the screen. I give them a few days to get it to me and if they do I start sending them pictures and start taking time to form a relationship. If they dont then its on to step two, get pictures to wack too.

In a nutt shell the lady I skyped with so far sent me a picture within 1 hour and skyped with me already. So yes there are real people on here.

As for the fakes: I am not gay I will never sleep with a man. Admit your gay and go to a gay site, you will have a much better reception. If you're a male fantasizing about sharing your wife, black or white , just say that. I'm not interested in having long conversations with you but I don't mind you sending me pictures of your wife. No I don't do tributes but I may wack to them.

Just to add to my last post.

Then there are people like this, the worst type:

Why not go to a club and "meet" a real black guy? Why use a corny, cheesy Internet site? Again, just doesn't add up. Girls hook up with guys all the time out at clubs, parties, get-to-gethers...etc. Coming to a website like this just screams "I'm a dude!" These sites, chatrooms, forums are full of desperate, single and lonely men. Women aren't frequent to these places...so why the hell would you even waste your time here? Not buying it! I'm here because I think this place is bogus and there's a lot of BS going around here. Someone told me about this place and said it's a trolls paradise. Little did I know that this place has it's head so far up the ass in fantasy land, it's amazing! So many racist and demeaning on this site! I never knew black men were so insecure and were so mad at "whitey".

I looked up troll in the urban dictionary and this guys post came up.

No woman or guy for that matter is going to be interested in this type of person.

Why not go to a club and "meet" a real black guy? Why use a corny, cheesy Internet site? Again, just doesn't add up. Girls hook up with guys all the time out at clubs, parties, get-to-gethers...etc. .....

Probably because they don't want everyone in their town knowing what they are doing.
Using the web let's them hook up with people anonymously and away from where they eat and sleep.
Especially true of married women/couples.

I find some of the negative comments on this thread a bit strange. I am real wife and, like ive said before, i have been in contact with at least 2 real black guys who want to meet up. My hubby is having cold feet otherwise all good to go so there are real people on here amongst interested onlookers. I wanted to use a site instead of a club because i wouldnt know how to meet a proper meet up in safety from random guy in club. Couple i have been with in clubs i got into some risky situations and lucky the guys were ok.
I would rather ask the question; if you think this site is rubbish or full of fakes, sign off and dont use it!

This is very distracting. Im at work and all I can think about is this site. Im east indian male in the caribbean and the thought of my wife being fucked by a black cock really turns me on.

[quothe te="johnandliz, post: 301720, member: 36141"]Hahaha join the club![/quote]
Its the most erotic thing I can think about

H
Sorry you've turned gay and don't want to fuck her yourself. How sad! Get a divorce, because you're not a real man! If all you can think about is this site, you obviously need a life and to see a shrink!
Haha... you clearly dont belong here... seems like you are the one who needs to get a life.

It seems like when I chat with someone whom is interested they get cold feet or want to converse just to get off.

There's a lot of fakes, phonies, fantasizing on here. Alot of men, cucks or sissy boys hiding behind fake profiles and pictures they got off the internet. Most of the profiles that say couple are guys who are still hoping to convince there wives to cuck them. If you're looking for Real action this isn't the site! For me it's just entertainment and conversation basically.

There is this one very sexy intelligent cougar that I have a connection with from out west that we plan to meet this summer. If it's gonna happen, I hope so! :)

If you are in Maine, you should have it good because the vast majority of the population is whtie compared to most states. I know, because I've had family there since 1971. But then, it might be harde to find anyone from Maine on this site - it's a very conservative state in my view. Might be easier to find women facet to face in Maine.

Yeah, very conservative.

The problem seems to be when you state your stare some in the sane city as you don't want to come forward start playing games and makes the site suck at times no I haven't had any luck yet on here but I can coming back

Back