Who's Met ANYONE in Here

Mostly fakes on this site..Either a white guy portraying to be a white female,or its a blk woman acting as if..
Mostly but not all. I find the biggest problem with meeting people on these different sites is really a matter of distance. How far will you travel for pussy? lol The best thing these sites can do is have a member search by distance to make it easier for us all to get lucky! We found a guy close to us on here.

Like we try to advise everyone, this was NOT intended to be "dating service", but the website does provide a section for those seriously desiring to hook up real time. Unfortunately, as we can not investigate and guarantee that the people are genuine and equally as serious, we hope everyone reads the notice that we placed in the "Announcements" section and takes the precautions we suggested. :help:

However, we do certainly hope that some of you will be successful in meeting and hooking up with others here on Black to White. How cool would that be?!!!!! :)

Last edited:
I will do the necessary things to be identified as a real person and active member really soon but I don't expect some real action on this site like on others websites so far...
1 - We live in France
2 - I don't chase BBC cause I am most attracted by white men
3 - I have some request of white women and I like it a lot
I talked with some black guys also and made them cum with words and pics by Yahoo messenger ... or even white women.
So for any further relationship, the person I chat with will have to identify with a pic of himself with the message of my choice, or being identified in the topic "real person".
But we have to be realistic, most of the people just fantasize to get out of their daily life. Bored of bf or gf, wife or hubby, need something else, exotism, a bbc or a black pussy or ass like mine, so we have to deal with this.
Some people are ready to travel from the US to meet me... please!!!! be serious...

Mostly but not all. I find the biggest problem with meeting people on these different sites is really a matter of distance. How far will you travel for pussy? lol The best thing these sites can do is have a member search by distance to make it easier for us all to get lucky! We found a guy close to us on here.
..Your comment doesnt rectify what the majority of single men on this site experience as opposed to couples!

The best way to meet people is to get off your devices, I.E. phones, tablets, computers, the internet. Funny thing is when I go out to meet people, guess what there on, hello! Hell, I'm just as guilty, no?

The best way to meet people is to get off your devices, I.E. phones, tablets, computers, the internet. Funny thing is when I go out to meet people, guess what there on, hello! Hell, I'm just as guilty, no?
..This topic isnt about meeting someone in general,its about meeting from "THIS" site.

For me, meeting people is a not priority at all. I have enough women in my life to more than meet my needs. There are a couple of women that I have met on this site that I am sure would be willing to meet in person but it just isn't a priority. I have never lacked for female companionship, I like women both in and out of bed. I think the biggest problem most males have getting laid either on this site or in person is that they don't focus on the whole person. A woman is much more than a transportation system for a vagina. Women are at least as horny as most males however the best way to get laid is to get acquainted with the whole person. Women choose their partners, you have to be or do something that makes you stand out.

Back