Who's Met ANYONE in Here

well any attractive women could get any man they want. the could meet them pretty much anywhere so i found it strange that attractive women won't find men. this led up me to think most women profile in here if they are real women who play these games are looking for ego boost and see how man man they can get

Come on Really I think most of the Peeps here are Not real. dudes with a passion for BBC. I have been watching and the threads are all repeats. Lets face it If people were really offering the Love of BBC and white Pussy. This site would be charging due to the amount of people. Some are real Most are dudes that like BBC can not say I do not blame them. BBC is for the vagina Not a dude that likes a BBC. I agree 99.99% fake

I believe there are true people on here but I also believe some BULLS are here just to get their rocks off and are looking for a lunch break fuck... I have never been with a BBC I have never had a one night stand and through personal choice the BBC I want is someone that is prepared to spend the entire night with me, putting me at ease with the whole of the situation that will be very new to me and very different to me. I also want a regular BBC that will give me a full service on a monthly basis at least. I beieve that the relationship with the bull is not that of an emotional attachment ( well not entered into with that in mind) but it is a mental attachment. I want a BBC Master and that type of a strong sexual connection will only work if both parties are able to put in a little time and effort in the getting to know each other stage and the on going stages. I plan to let the BBC I am with have total control over my body and that takes trust. Maybe it is different for the married women who share the experience with their husbands as at all times they have them there in the room or from a distance but they are there knowing what is going on. Being a single female exploring this world by myself I have no other person knowing what I am doing so I really feel that since I plan to let the BBC have total control over my body and soul for the duration of time we are together that I need to have a connection.

I think those on here just looking for lunch time sex and are finding that hard to get really should look at their motives and what drives them to being BBC.

This is just my opinion and I really dont mean to offend people by it - but you BULLS need to see what a woman is wanting as the real genuine ones are out there (such as myself) but maybe we want a little more effort put into the process, especially the single females looking for BBC.

Ann
xxx

I am in Bristol if you want to meet someone real....

Certainly do agree most on here are fake or, posting pics of wife without her permission. Some remarks about why would attractive ladies not just go out and find a willing man to do the job. That may work for some, however, some married couples just don't find that fun or, the dynamics of their life style make that prospect hard to do. We have been able to find our fun via these type of sites, albeit we don't play often, and the men we DO NOT select to play with usually are the quickest to use the FAKE for whatever reason. It's all relative to ones own desire and how they wish to find pleasure...Life is far to short to get caught up in all the bickering of who does what. To each his own and we are happy with those we have had the pleasure of meeting and don't mind at all with those that have a differing opinion. But, a negative attitude is UNATTRACTIVE. Just our opinion. P.S. We have played with one BBC directly from this site.

There quite a lot of fake people here, especially in the UK - 99.5% of the female profiles are fake & they will try and argue it out online & never in person..... :bounce:; but I did meet one real female, it was pretty easy as she was real - a quick call & a chat down the pub with no endless online stupidity - great friend too.

Certainly do agree most on here are fake or, posting pics of wife without her permission. Some remarks about why would attractive ladies not just go out and find a willing man to do the job. That may work for some, however, some married couples just don't find that fun or, the dynamics of their life style make that prospect hard to do. We have been able to find our fun via these type of sites, albeit we don't play often, and the men we DO NOT select to play with usually are the quickest to use the FAKE for whatever reason. It's all relative to ones own desire and how they wish to find pleasure...Life is far to short to get caught up in all the bickering of who does what. To each his own and we are happy with those we have had the pleasure of meeting and don't mind at all with those that have a differing opinion. But, a negative attitude is UNATTRACTIVE. Just our opinion. P.S. We have played with one BBC directly from this site.

Hey Reba

I agree there's no need for desperation or negativity it just shows your desperate and unattractive if people were more patient it makes it easier to meet,the key is to seperate the real from the fake and move on. best of luck to everyone.

Storm

Hey Reba

I agree there's no need for desperation or negativity it just shows your desperate and unattractive if people were more patient it makes it easier to meet,the key is to seperate the real from the fake and move on. best of luck to everyone.

Storm
As it is here it is elsewhere in life. Desperation is not attractive. Finding friends, sex partners and our soul-mate is more a matter of attraction than pursuit. It's a dance.

Back