Who's Met ANYONE in Here

Definitely a lot of talk and fantasizing, I live in Philly and hit it off with plenty of women/couples close to me but never got further than just talking and maybe exchanging a kik name, I’ve been patient about it but it’s getting old for sure

Mostly fakes here. A lot of couple/single female profiles, especially the unverified ones are actually dudes pretending. They collect pics and role play as women. They're fucked in the head. What's worse is the wives or gfs in most cases don't even know that their pics are being used online or that their husbands are gay.

I almost did. Did not meet her from this site. She is a QoS, and wanted to have fun with me as a cuck. She sent me a pic, and I knew I had seen it before, so I searched, and found her and her husband post as a couple here. I also saw a black man who lives close to me say they robbed him. I talked to him by private message and he confirmed some info.

Safe to say, I am NOT going to go meet her. She never mentioned her husband, but I suspect the husband would be in wait. No thanks.

Robin and I spent a wonderful afternoon with Mark W from this site at his home. Mark is a great guy and a gracious host. Mark quickly had Robin naked giving her a very relaxing oil massage and then he and Robin spent several hours together locked together in hot sensual passionate deep bareback BBC lovemaking. It was a wonderful afternoon for all and were looking forward to our next visit with Mark soon.RIDING MARK GIF.gif

Back