Whos dad would die if he found out ******* liked BBC

Probably my entire family would find a way to ******* me. Don't know if they'd die. Yes, race is a part of it but more importantly, I'd get killed for the honor I suppose. Given the good reputation I've always had in our community, I'd not want ANYONE to know about my sex life at all.

Growing up in the south interracial relationships were a big taboo. Daddy wasn't a racist but he did think races should keep to their own. If he had found out about my activities I think he might have gotten his gun.

I'm friends with a Muslim girl and I was walking her home after we went out and she was like "when we get to my street cross the road, if my dad see you with me he'll flip"

She won't even let me be in the same room as her when her dad calls

well, I've had similar deals with everyone I met. They are not even supposed to pretend to know me outside of our arranged meetings. It is a seriously big deal.

Reactions: Mak
re: Who's dad would die if he found out ******* liked BBC

Since my wife's ******* is a Southern Baptist minister, I imagine he'd ******* me first, beat the crap out of his *******, then ******* himself ... just the way fanatical ministers are, and he's an "OLD SCHOOL" bible-thumper too.

Well, he didn't DIE when he found out but when I told them about my black lover, both him and my mom has shut me out of their lives completely. I always new they were both racists but not enough to disown me for divorcing my white husband for a black guy, even after I told them my then husband had been cheating on me for more than a year.. It's especially sad because I'm their only baby and after a few years of hope and understanding, I finally gave up on them and it really doesn't bother me anymore. It's just sad that there are soooo many racists and bigots in our society, and especially sad when your own parents are a part of this hateful group of bigots..

Well, he didn't DIE when he found out but when I told them about my black lover, both him and my mom has shut me out of their lives completely. I always new they were both racists but not enough to disown me for divorcing my white husband for a black guy, even after I told them my then husband had been cheating on me for more than a year.. It's especially sad because I'm their only baby and after a few years of hope and understanding, I finally gave up on them and it really doesn't bother me anymore. It's just sad that there are soooo many racists and bigots in our society, and especially sad when your own parents are a part of this hateful group of bigots..
That totally SUCKS...what a downer!!!:(

re: Who's dad would die if he found out ******* liked BBC

Since my wife's ******* is a Southern Baptist minister, I imagine he'd ******* me first, beat the crap out of his *******, then ******* himself ... just the way fanatical ministers are, and he's an "OLD SCHOOL" bible-thumper too.
lols...just envisioned the ¨so sayeth the shepherd¨ dude from Porky´s!!! Thanks, Mac, lols.

Sorry to hear that...its fucked up...******* should be about color but about what u like

Back