Who wipes pussy after creampie?

Who wipes your pussy after creampie? It's fun sometimes, she is wiping and you watch, it's fun to wipe too, I prefer to wipe with my tongue. What is your experience and habit on wiping? Please comment

My wife once took on five black guys in a row and I had the pleasure of watching.
I usually love cleaning her bull’s mess thoroughly but after the second guy came in her I did wipe with a towel before licking her. I used the towel before tongue in between each fuck after.
Five loads really filled her.
Some took seconds in her mouth—no mess there.
1599753223873.png

My wife once took on five black guys in a row and I had the pleasure of watching.
I usually love cleaning her bull’s mess thoroughly but after the second guy came in her I did wipe with a towel before licking her. I used the towel before tongue in between each fuck after.
View attachment 3599104
She is really beautiful and attractive.. how often you cum in her?

Not very often.
The last time was five months ago. Once more this year. Not once in 2019.
When I’m able to get hard enough to penetrate her I cum within a minute and she doesn’t feel anything.
I cum In her hand three or four times a week.

Last edited:
Not very often.
The last time was five months ago. Once more this year. Not once in 2019.
When I’m able to get hard enough to penetrate her I cum within a minute and she doesn’t feel anything.
I cum I her hand three or four times a week.
You need to follow proper sexual diet for that, if intrested let me know, you will perform better in a month

Do you like to swallow a black cum the same fucked your wife?? Are you gay?
I am not gay. I am only for black cock and cum. The taste of black cum is awsome and the effect it has on my wife while she watches is great. The only thing more exciting is cleaning up her cum on a black cock. Unfortunately not many black men will allow me to do that.

Definitely no wiping for my wife after being seen to by her lover,she loves to feel his sperm seeping out of her pussy for days after.He puts that much inside her it can be 2 or 3 days after he’s fucked her.

I am not gay. I am only for black cock and cum. The taste of black cum is awsome and the effect it has on my wife while she watches is great. The only thing more exciting is cleaning up her cum on a black cock. Unfortunately not many black men will allow me to do that.
I will allow

View attachment 3599104
I would have been face first in her after each one getting all the cum!

Back