Cum training

Does any other whiteboy only allowed to cum on themselves?

My girlfriend and her bull thought that after letting the bull cum on my face I wanted to wash it down too quickly.

So now I am only allowed to cum in a position where my legs are on the wall and above me so when I came I cum ony my face and neck. I can't wipe it off until my gf or bull allowes it.

I wish. My wife did jackoff my little dick while fucking me with a BBC dildo. When I cum she pulled the dildo out then she scooped up the cum from my belly with her fingers. I was thinking she may be about to put it in my mouth but, no. She pushed her cum covered fingers into my ass telling me, this is where cum goes. I wish she did that in training form, like several times a week.

I wish. My wife did jackoff my little dick while fucking me with a BBC dildo. When I cum she pulled the dildo out then she scooped up the cum from my belly with her fingers. I was thinking she may be about to put it in my mouth but, no. She pushed her cum covered fingers into my ass telling me, this is where cum goes. I wish she did that in training form, like several times a week.
I hope I get to experience a BBC dildo soon. I am too tight for that one, I am told.

She is right cum belongs in our holes too not just hers. Especially black cum 😋

Back