Who Sucks Best: Cuck-hubbies or Hot Wives?

This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?
My ex Luved gettin her ass & Pussy Stretched Out ,from her 4 Blk Masters ... But she hated the taste of cummm & hated sore jaws, from suckin those Awesome Big Fat Heavy Cocks ... & She Luved coaching me on .. & slapping my face with her b/fs Cocks ... & Plus I LUV Suckin Blk Men s Dicks & Swallowin Lots of cummmmm.... Her b/fs always commented & Luved my deep throatin Skills

This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?
I am pretty good at making a bull blow his load in my mouth. It has taken me awhile to be as good as i am told i am. My wife has showed me a lot of tips on how to get the bulls thick cock in my mouth. That was the hardest thing for me, my wife loves a bull with a very thick cock and mushroom head so that has been a problem for me. My wife sucks great cock but i do ok as well.

i have had 2 blk men own me and both loved my blowjobs , i guess its cause i know what way a guy likes to be touch , be the same with a woman on woman they just know how to do it better
That is true my wife can eat good pussy as well as suck good cock. I still like the fill of a BBC in my mouth but the thick ones are so hard for me to suck.

2 blk men i was with were thick also and struggled to fit in but i would do other things while sucking like massaging there balls and asshole , if u got a weakness and u cant fix it then use different techniques to make that weakness look like a strength
Yes that helps I will suck on their big balls (this one older bull that fucks my wife has huge fucking balls the kind that hang down like 6 inches)and it helps to do that or lick their ass or sometimes my wife will suck them with me or suck their balls while I work on their big cock. She always wants me to suck their cocks off before they fuck her. They always have huge first loads and she loves to watch me chock on them.

So I was taking this black guy in my mouth, and during the middle of it he had ****** himself all the way down my throat and was like "this is why i love white boys". and he started saying something like how when he has a girl sucking him he likes the girl, and doesn't want to be too rough. But with white boys he doesn't give a fuck, and so he doesn't have to hold back.

gee, lemee guess, you guys don't see eye to eye?
You're so observant. Its just that Dsoul see's every white man as a subservient, bisexual, wimp and cringes when a "white boi" addresses him ... other than THAT ... we're "peachy keen". He usually addresses me when he gets bored doing other things in hopes of my response. Look at it as "an itch he occasionally likes to scratch". ;)

You're so observant. Its just that Dsoul see's every white man as a subservient, bisexual, wimp and cringes when a "white boi" addresses him ... other than THAT ... we're "peachy keen". He usually addresses me when he gets bored doing other things in hopes of my response. Look at it as "an itch he occasionally likes to scratch". ;)

So maybe don't scratch back if you don't like it? Just a thought.

My husband has sucked a good number of my lovers, and each of them has told me, and my husband, that my husband is an amazing cock sucker. I will admit that my husband can and does suck cock much longer than I do. I can only suck so long before I need to have that cock in me. Our current live-in prefers my husband sucking him, and me for fucking.
I also prefer men to cum in me, whereas my husband likes men to cum in his mouth. I don't enjoy the taste of cum as much as my husband does. So, in many ways my husband is better at sucking. And I am okay with that, as long as the men fuck me before and/or after my husband sucks them.

Back