Who Sucks Best: Cuck-hubbies or Hot Wives?

Hubby sucks much better than I do, but he had a lot more practice. Besides I prefer BBC in my pussy anyway.
My Size QOS ex Luved fuckin her 4 BBC Bulls ,But hated Suckin their Awesome Huge Fat Thick Cocks , (sore jaws) & she didnt like cummm at All ,, & I already luved my cummm & I Must Say I Luv a Big Fat Blk DIck & Huge Amounts of cummmmm.. Soo I became a Very Good Cock Sucker & plus She Luved the Control & humiliation

My Size QOS ex Luved fuckin her 4 BBC Bulls ,But hated Suckin their Awesome Huge Fat Thick Cocks , (sore jaws) & she didnt like cummm at All ,, & I already luved my cummm & I Must Say I Luv a Big Fat Blk DIck & Huge Amounts of cummmmm.. Soo I became a Very Good Cock Sucker & plus She Luved the Control & humiliation

Sounds a lot like us!

This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?
I don't know if I'm any good at sucking dick but...
I've got an 3" tongue and I can breath out of my ears and last longer than a white crayon.
And rarley spill a drop and when I do I'm sure to lick it up.

This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?
I feel I am as good or better than most females. I know how it feels and can react to that to enhance Bullies pleasure!

With a little bit of experience, I would argue that White bois know how to pleasure a cock because they have one and they are in no hurry to have their pussies pleasured, while Black men may appreciate women more because of looks and the desire for their bodies. Bois have technique while women have cultural advantage.

Back