I’d Suck a Cuck or BBC I LOVE COCK!

slootytoot

Female
Real Person
From
US
Anyone have experience with OF? I’m thinking about making one.. I’ll probably test it out first, would like to maybe make a vid of me sucking a guy off. I’ll see how well that one does :) I travel sometimes on business… Anyone down to record me sucking their cock? Ideally I am looking only for guys who want to get off and want a hot mouth to do it in. No strings, no drama, no quiet dinners or movie dates. You have a cock, I want to suck it… 5973D495-C5EB-45DC-A661-490775B8DE79.gif

Would your wife allow you to get sucked off, if you’re a Cuck?

Anyone have experience with OF? I’m thinking about making one.. I’ll probably test it out first, would like to maybe make a vid of me sucking a guy off. I’ll see how well that one does :) I travel sometimes on business… Anyone down to record me sucking their cock? Ideally I am looking only for guys who want to get off and want a hot mouth to do it in. No strings, no drama, no quiet dinners or movie dates. You have a cock, I want to suck it… View attachment 5854605

Yes, yes, yes

Anyone have experience with OF? I’m thinking about making one.. I’ll probably test it out first, would like to maybe make a vid of me sucking a guy off. I’ll see how well that one does :) I travel sometimes on business… Anyone down to record me sucking their cock? Ideally I am looking only for guys who want to get off and want a hot mouth to do it in. No strings, no drama, no quiet dinners or movie dates. You have a cock, I want to suck it… View attachment 5854605

❤️

4e540bb7-19cc-45a6-b7d3-dad1ce1d2296-jpeg.5955008

Anywhere near texas

When I was married, she could have cared less what I did nor with whom...they had their agendas at the time n I had mine

My wife told me that the sensation of that cock going as far as her belly bottom makes her orgasm multiple times and as a secon factor how he eats her licking both holes and his physical condition are her orgasm favorite and the guy that mostly make her squirt again
Those bed sheets end soaked

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always 😍😘😍

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always 😍😘😍
I'm with you teetee! And I am BBC only too. The bigger, the BLACKER the better!!!

Back