Who should be the keyholder of cucky's cage?

Who should be the keyholder of cucky's cage?

• Total voters

Stonecouple

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
For two weeks i wear my new cage. It is very practical to put on as the ring around the scrotum is variable in size. Currently my Hotwife and our black Bull have a key. My Hotwife told me that she thinks to give her key also to our black Bull which of course means he has full control over me => he controls my relieves and would only be possible if he's around. My Hotwife will discuss it with our black Bull when they will meet next time.
On one hand it is very exciting thought that our Bull controls me but also a bit scary.
What are your thoughts? Please response to the poll.
IMG_0274.jpgIMG_0276.jpg

She should wear the key on ankle or around her neck that way if anyone asks she can tell them your caged

She already wears the key on her QoS necklace and of course she tells everyone who asks for what the key is. Some don't know the QoS sign and ask her about it as well. For sure she tells them that we have a black Bull and i'm pussy-free.

For two weeks i wear my new cage. It is very practical to put on as the ring around the scrotum is variable in size. Currently my Hotwife and our black Bull have a key. My Hotwife told me that she thinks to give her key also to our black Bull which of course means he has full control over me => he controls my relieves and would only be possible if he's around. My Hotwife will discuss it with our black Bull when they will meet next time.
On one hand it is very exciting thought that our Bull controls me but also a bit scary.
What are your thoughts? Please response to the poll.
View attachment 5145753View attachment 5145754
Perfekt 👍😊

Black Bull luvs the idea that Hotwife's key is no longer "available" to us and made a decision. He wants the key be stored in a chastity key safe.

The tube is secured with a numbered disposable lock. So the tube stays with us but he knows if we tampered or removed the lock. This offers the ability for the key to still be used in emergency situations. Removal of the key will break the disposable lock and reveal that the key has been accessed. Hotwife is excited that our Black Bull has the control over my cage. If there is no emergency only our Black Bull will unlock me! It is another step showing our submission to him. Again it excites me but also scares me.
1655316228895.png

Sure ya do. If ya don't like it, don't do it.
You kind of do want to know who the key holder is!
It's a very symbolic and intimate situation. Moreover the whole set it and forget it thing isn't going to help enhance the cuckolds submissive nature. Need to be well aware of your state and it should drive you deeper into servitude

Back