Who really has unprotected sex with strangers? A question for the ladies and other bulls.

ARBLKBULL

Male
Gold Member
Well this is just for ******* and giggles. If I would have left that first sentence out, 10,000 guys would be responding "that's the only way my wife will do it" lol. But are people really that irresponsible to take chances like that? I know that 99.99% of the content on this site is just the imagination of some gay white male that wants a black dick, but could any of that .01% be true? Fluid Exchange is something that should not be taken casually. Comments?

Well this is just for ******* and giggles. If I would have left that first sentence out, 10,000 guys would be responding "that's the only way my wife will do it" lol. But are people really that irresponsible to take chances like that? I know that 99.99% of the content on this site is just the imagination of some gay white male that wants a black dick, but could any of that .01% be true? Fluid Exchange is something that should not be taken casually. Comments?
I wouldnt trust someone who did as far as I could throw them unless A. I had everything you could possibly catch, B. They had everything you can possibly catch.

We do, but we make EVERY guy get a new multi-panel STD test before meeting with us and we make sure the name matches their DL NO EXCEPTIONS. If they wont get a new test we just move on. We get tested every month or two at the most as well

Back