Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

Personally, I like to pick up the tab for everything (hotel, drinks, bull's travel, if he makes a trip to see us, and any outfits he wants to see her in). I want the two of them to have a good time on their dates and not worry about costs. I also want to show my gratitude to him for showing her a good time and treating her well. Also, since she generally dates her bulls alone, it's the only way I can make a contribution and help ensure they enjoy themselves.
Love this attitude from cucks.

I say it all depends on the circumstances ... like "who is traveling to who?", but usually ....
• if the Bull's relatively local, he pays for the motel if he can't/won't use the female's or couple's home.​
• if the Bull's had to travel 2 or more hours, the female or couple should either put him up at their home or offer to get him a close by motel.​
• if the Bull doesn't want the male spouse present, he, again, should spring for the motel.​
I'd also think it fair for the female or couple to treat their Bull to a nice restaurant dinner to get relaxed before the "all night marathon" and to build some suspense. By the time they get to where they're going to park their butts for the night they should be wanting to tear each other's clothes off.​

Husband paid again Fri .Always try to get adjoining rooms . More convenient. Husband sleeps in his room I sleep with Ray So nice to lay with him. Husband also takes us to dinner. Having dinner the 2 of us and husband with Ray's sperm swimming around inside of me what a turn on.

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
Why is this even a question? Who fucking cares.

When you invite someone out as a general rule of hospitality you should always be prepared to pick up the tab. Understand something that couple's have to make a good impression with the bull also.

The bull knows his role as a potential suitor for a hotwife and he knows it's most important for him to make a good first impression and to also put on an even better performance in the bedroom no matter whose around but this is where some couples themselves tend to drop the ball. Couple's have a responsibility to also to make a good impression and this is why you have couples who get ghosted or flaked on because something about that couple didn't vibe with the bull and they gave him the impression that they were not to be taken seriously. I am at least personally respectful and mature enough to say to people "that's really not my thing" and "I wish you guys all the success in the future" and move on! I have never ghosted or flaked or have had likewise happen to me.

It is very rare that I have specifically went to meet a couple for a meet and greet and we immediately went from there to play. Honestly if it's just a meet and greet honestly the bull may not even be expecting to immediately go from there and play and you may not get his best performance. As a military guy I can tell you that there is a difference between how your adrenaline is flowing when you go out on a mission and how your adrenaline flows going from a moment of leisure. What I'm saying is the best fight that you are going to get out of a soldier is when he knows he's head directly into combat. He's juiced up and he's ready to kick ass and take names. To be honest I never expect to go from a meet and greet to play because I always see a meet and greet as just that. I just want to show you that i am real and that i am exactly who I say that I am. If you intend on going from the meet and greet to play if all goes well then be sure that the bull is informed that it can go down like that.

I have been contacted by couple's and they paid for the first hotel encounter of course because all I did was show up to the room and send the wife over the moon. I have also been invited to meet and play with either a hotwife by herself or a couple and I myself went out and got the room and they came and met me. I have had couple's and hotwives get the room and when I showed up I reimbursed them.

If you want the guy to pay just say it up front. In fact I would have hoped it would be discussed during our chatting online so that I know what to expect. I absolutely have no problem paying and I'm going to use that pussy like I paid for it too!🤷‍♂️
You’d never have to pay to play with us! That’s coming from her!

For me its a travel thing. I live in a bit of a no man's land so if I'm going over to them (usually at their invite) then they host. If I invite a couple to my corner of the world then id host. Otherwise we can meet in the middle and split a room.

Well to be fair if this is a out of town encounter who ever is not traveling should pay. But if both are located in the same city, the guy should pay. But i know many couples think like you guys, your pussy your rules. But keep in mind dick may be a dime a dozen but pussy is not all that rare either.

Our position on this is clear: the black man she chooses is going to get the ride(S?) of his life, so he pays.

sorry disagree the wife should only be doing it the husbands ok because after all his feeling should come first if she loves him. That means no husband consent no pussy for the bull so bull pays

When you tell a guy he should pay because you are "bringing the pussy", in the eyes of the law you aren't a cuckold you are a pimp.

Why is a hotel being used at all?

Back