who pays for hotels?

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of playing at either house.

In the beginning of a relationship, the husband or couple pay the bill. In a legal situation, it gives you a valuable advantage.

Later, let the man decide. It can still be the husband, but the man should decide if he allows the husband to pay or if he wants to do so.

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

My opinion is if he enjoys you folks company and vice versa rotate every meet. Keep track of it. It shouldn’t be an issue on his part.

We’ve only had one guy ever even offer. We aren’t cheap but honestly if we are all seeking a fun time then it would be nice to split it. We actually let the guy who offered to split it keep the room for the night, twice. He deserved it😏

Similar situation! And we alternate on hotels! Or we always at least offer!

I always pay for everything when my wife and her bull are together. Dinners, drinks hotel ect.. she makes sure of that!

When we met one or two extra men we made it a policy to book and pay the room cost. It seemed like the thing to do especially if you've traveled to meet. If a guy got out of hand you could ask him to leave or throw him out. Can't do that if the room is in someone else's name. If you traveled you could end up looking for a room at the wee hours before dawn. Some guys got upset because they felt strongly about paying. We made a compromise that breakfast was on them. It worked we had some very good meals and we stayed friends .

When we met one or two extra men we made it a policy to book and pay the room cost. It seemed like the thing to do especially if you've traveled to meet. If a guy got out of hand you could ask him to leave or throw him out. Can't do that if the room is in someone else's name. If you traveled you could end up looking for a room at the wee hours before dawn. Some guys got upset because they felt strongly about paying. We made a compromise that breakfast was on them. It worked we had some very good meals and we stayed friends .
My wife's bf paid when he took her to a wedding out of town, for instance, as bf/gf. Special occasions with just us and him though, rooms always on me and always has two beds. :)

We’ve only had one guy ever even offer. We aren’t cheap but honestly if we are all seeking a fun time then it would be nice to split it. We actually let the guy who offered to split it keep the room for the night, twice. He deserved it😏
To me that guy was sincere. He should have been you guy’s regular. Most MF’s want to take take take and never give towards anything.

I would think it would depend more on if you're meeting up for a cuckold situation or a hotwife experience which should probably be clear to both parties based on the the type of person each side was attracted to and chose. A cuckold couple either the couple or the cuck is pregnant gonna be expected to and want to pay to show submission and appreciation to the bull who's going to expect them to pay to show his dominance. But for a hotwife couple I would say they would expect the bull to offer to at least split the cost or maybe even offer to pay. But obviously financial ability to pay may decide sometimes as well as one day or the other may not be able to afford to pay whether they would be expected to or not so the other party would have to decide if meeting up is with it to then to pay or not.

Last edited:
Yesterday, my wife had a date with her b/f. This is the 2nd time in a row she paid, and said she can't afford to keep doing that. I offered to pay as a sissy/fag culkhold, that has a 3-4" tool, I told her, I'd be honored to pay weekly or bi-weekly, whoever they meet. so I've taken on that role now. I'm going to make sure he knows it's me, so he feels better. They have such a great time together. They bang and chat for 3 glorious hours. She told me how wet she gets when they kiss and he bangs her. he ties her up, all sorts of things. wish I could watch

Back