who pays for hotels?

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of playing at either house.

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

Stag/Vixen here:
This is how we approached it. If at all possible, we meet at the Bull's place. My wife and I live in a gated community so we would have difficulty explaining the frequent visits from our friend all the while keeping a straight face. (LOL). If that is not possible then we have used a hotel/motel chain that is comfortable and secure. Not top shelf, we just make sure the the room and sheets are clean. I have negotiated with the manager in the past. However, I realize that not everyone can do this financially. I basically offered to pay up-front $x number of dollars in return for so many four hour time slots. So we might be able to use the hotel eight times over a two month period.

Obviously this will not work during the hotel's busy time, but it has been rewarding as I have cut the cost of the room by as much as 60%.
Again, I am fortunate to be able to do this financially. I realize many people may not be able to do this.

My wife and I are also a stag/vixen couple. We have been in the lifestyle for more than ten years. We found that there are compromises we have had to make throughout our journey. We had a great bull for the better part of three years. He was a professional safety engineer that had contracts throughout the Western US. Anyway, he was in our area quarterly for a couple of weeks at a time. So, he had a nice place to stay when he was in town. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your view point, we had to be at his beck and call based on his schedule. He usually would invite us over on short notice.

There was a down side to this because both my wife and I have professional careers with some tight schedules and deadlines. So meeting up with our bull was sometimes very stressful. In any event, despite my frustration, I tolerated this schedule mainly because of our bull's aggressive nature and my wife's willingmess to submit to this guy. Needless to say these encounters were always high energy and very erotic. My wife never left our bull's place without being totally satisfied.

Back