Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

This one you have to play by ear as they say. You don't want to start off with a argument over the room. I found guys more than willing to pay for a room if we did not already have one. Some even appeared to be offended by the suggestion of splitting the room rent. We did some traveling where a connection would just happen and we already had a room and there were guys who traveled to meet and they always had a room already.

The fact you have to ask a question like that and the people answering the question prove that no one on here has any real world experience.

Of course the guy isn't going to pay the hotel bill. I doubt he'll even have a valid credit card. What world do you people live in to think he'll pay the bill? Consider it a miracle that he even had the gas money to come meet you.

The fact you have to ask a question like that and the people answering the question prove that no one on here has any real world experience.

Of course the guy isn't going to pay the hotel bill. I doubt he'll even have a valid credit card. What world do you people live in to think he'll pay the bill? Consider it a miracle that he even had the gas money to come meet you.
This is an interesting response. May I inquire as to why it would be so doubtful that the black man could afford a hotel room or even gas money for that matter?

Sounds like while you are interested in this lifestyle, the black men are nothing more than animals who you want to fuck your woman.

In response to the real question at hand, it is most certainly a case because basis based off of the approach and conditions discussed. I've experienced both.

When you invite someone out as a general rule of hospitality you should always be prepared to pick up the tab. Understand something that couple's have to make a good impression with the bull also.

The bull knows his role as a potential suitor for a hotwife and he knows it's most important for him to make a good first impression and to also put on an even better performance in the bedroom no matter whose around but this is where some couples themselves tend to drop the ball. Couple's have a responsibility to also to make a good impression and this is why you have couples who get ghosted or flaked on because something about that couple didn't vibe with the bull and they gave him the impression that they were not to be taken seriously. I am at least personally respectful and mature enough to say to people "that's really not my thing" and "I wish you guys all the success in the future" and move on! I have never ghosted or flaked or have had likewise happen to me.

It is very rare that I have specifically went to meet a couple for a meet and greet and we immediately went from there to play. Honestly if it's just a meet and greet honestly the bull may not even be expecting to immediately go from there and play and you may not get his best performance. As a military guy I can tell you that there is a difference between how your adrenaline is flowing when you go out on a mission and how your adrenaline flows going from a moment of leisure. What I'm saying is the best fight that you are going to get out of a soldier is when he knows he's head directly into combat. He's juiced up and he's ready to kick ass and take names. To be honest I never expect to go from a meet and greet to play because I always see a meet and greet as just that. I just want to show you that i am real and that i am exactly who I say that I am. If you intend on going from the meet and greet to play if all goes well then be sure that the bull is informed that it can go down like that.

I have been contacted by couple's and they paid for the first hotel encounter of course because all I did was show up to the room and send the wife over the moon. I have also been invited to meet and play with either a hotwife by herself or a couple and I myself went out and got the room and they came and met me. I have had couple's and hotwives get the room and when I showed up I reimbursed them.

If you want the guy to pay just say it up front. In fact I would have hoped it would be discussed during our chatting online so that I know what to expect. I absolutely have no problem paying and I'm going to use that pussy like I paid for it too!🤷‍♂️

No
In general I think is the couple or the hubby who have to pay but could but there may be other arrangements.
In cuckold lifestyle, like in my case, there si no doubt, cuckold have to pay

If I extend the invitation I pick up the tab, whether it's a round of golf, a meal or an evening of sex. If a couple is confident that they want to go through with the meeting then if the male is willing to pay for the room that's up to him. However be aware that if he pays for the room he is expecting to get laid. If the vibes are bad or you get cold feet it could get ugly. The couple is better off and safer paying for the room. If the room is in their name they have leverage if things go bad.

Personally, I like to pick up the tab for everything (hotel, drinks, bull's travel, if he makes a trip to see us, and any outfits he wants to see her in). I want the two of them to have a good time on their dates and not worry about costs. I also want to show my gratitude to him for showing her a good time and treating her well. Also, since she generally dates her bulls alone, it's the only way I can make a contribution and help ensure they enjoy themselves.

Personally, I like to pick up the tab for everything (hotel, drinks, bull's travel, if he makes a trip to see us, and any outfits he wants to see her in). I want the two of them to have a good time on their dates and not worry about costs. I also want to show my gratitude to him for showing her a good time and treating her well. Also, since she generally dates her bulls alone, it's the only way I can make a contribution and help ensure they enjoy themselves.
True cuckold spirit! I think the same

You’re providing the pussy he should be paying not you.

Back