who pays for hotels?

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of playing at either house.

As the husband I paid always. Plus we liked being able to get settled and I would go meet her bull and bring him to the room.

Some bulls would want her to wait in the bathroom for me to walk her out and to where he was sitting to begin the process of presenting her to him.

That was what everyone was comfortable with being done that way.

They pay or host me over. This is their fantasy. I'm what they searched for. I fuck wives it's what I do. They want the experience of someone that knows how to get the job done properly.

I swear y'all some simps trying to date married women. If they can't handle accommodations someone that can will find me. Stop trickin on married women. Pussy ain't rare, every woman walking the earth has one and they out number us males.

Every male ain't got what we got which is why they are searching us out in the first place. I swear some y'all don't deserve the title.

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

I am always happy to pay for the room cause the bill takes care of both of us

I have paid for tons of hotel rooms over the years I expect it...............I am sure as much business travel as she does if the corporation knew how many hotel rooms they have sponsored for her to get fucked in they would flip out!!!

It is my husbands place to pay for any bills incurred by myself and our bull as it’s his charge for the pleasure of watching my bull and I having great sex,

Last edited:

We prefer to pay and host. Eliminates any risk of one feeling entitled to activity should the vibe not be present

Hotels? So he’s good enough to place his genitalia inside your wife but you wouldn’t let him in your house?

#LowKeyRacist
You're assuming a lot to call somebody racist there cuz #1 they might not host anyone regardless of color to avoid having neighbors asking questions and #2 they might not host anyone cuz of children or other family members in the home and don't want to explain who the extra man going into the bedroom is or have to worry about noises being over heard.

You're just saying they aren't hosting cuz it's a black man but there are plenty of other reasons they aren't that have nothing to do race and that's one of the worst things you can call someone.

Back