who pays for hotels?

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of playing at either house.

I like to pay. If things work out there's morning sex. I agree with the flaking out. It happens and at the very least I get a good room or sometimes a suite. I always appreciate a good hotel and sometimes the guy stays but most of the time he goes and gets her later. By paying I also show appreciation for him giving me his wife or if it's a married woman she appreciates a man that pays. Am I old fashioned or just getting older??

I think that only the cuck should think about these economic aspects.. I think there is nothing ****** in this but just a generous gesture to let lovers relax..
Each cuck should take care of it according to his own economic possibilities.
I find it a wonderful idea, for example, to be able to offer lovers a delightful room with an internal spa with jacuzzi next to the bed.. so charming and exciting

In the beginning we always payed. Then more and more started no showing. Sure we still made use of our room and enjoyed ourselves.

But driving close to two hrs getting a room then no one shows. It plays on people. They start thinking it might be them.

Now I agree with who ever said it,
The one who initiate the event should pay or supply the place. You want to do it then u host!

curious how you guys handle this with a regular bull? Do you alternate who pays for the hotels (bulls vs. couple)? In our case, the husband is always present.

Also, to be clear...we aren't a true cuckold couple. we are much more stag/vixen.

We are in the exact same situation

We like to pay because we like to finish a night together just us so we can reconnect/reclaim together privately. Lose the moment if you have to clean up and drive home to get that privacy.

Back