Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am really horny right now and in the past would have been looking to fuck my wife tonight. But as I m pussy free, I have to chanel the energy elsewhere. Maybe I'll some cocksukcing tomorrow to take the strain off.
At this point I don't even think about fucking my wife anymore because I know it's completely off the table. I just masturbate and get it over with and she's so much happier when she doesn't have to deal with me pestering her for sex

A couple of times, ive come home with a guy i met in a club and we go to my room and strip off. Only to find that unfortunately for him he just doesnt have the dick for it. Im left disappointed, he is left embarrassed and the whole night is left ruined. Its so amazing to see so many smaller dicked men just accepting that pussy isnt for them. You can still be great husbands and even best friends to us girls, just leave the fucking to men who can.

Love you all! xx
It's good that you maintain strict standards. You teach the smaller dicked men that they don't measure up rather than give them a sympathy fuck.

Back