Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that reasonable of her to not want to see you cum

yea I understand that, I am released on the last Friday of every month for clean, shave and quick wank into the toilet, wife supervises and as I cum she stands well back, although just yesterday she said maybe next time I won’t get release but I can roll a condom over my chastity and use her wand to cum through the cage then dispose of the condom safely.

yea I understand that, I am released on the last Friday of every month for clean, shave and quick wank into the toilet, wife supervises and as I cum she stands well back, although just yesterday she said maybe next time I won’t get release but I can roll a condom over my chastity and use her wand to cum through the cage then dispose of the condom safely.
just be sure to be a good man do as your told

It is not about self confidence, it is about facts.
I am confident in my self in other aspects of my social life, but in my sex life i know what I deserve and what i don't
Ok i got u.. So what do u deserve? And how far would u go to please your mistress?

Ok i got u.. So what do u deserve? And how far would u go to please your mistress?
Well I know that I don't deserve sex with women, I only deserve jerking off.

And about how far will I go to please my future wife/mistress my only limit is permanent injuries and things like that

Back