Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I became pussy free early last year after watching my wife with her 1st bbc, however she has never denied me.
After watching my wife with her bull I realised how inadequate I was in the bedroom department and don't mean just the size thing. He made my wife scream with pleasure "something that I have never managed to do in 15 years of marriage " he gave her multiple orgasms something else I've never managed and he could last for four hours, I struggle with 4minutes.
I very quickly accepted my place as a cuck hubby and we are both happy, she gives me release in other ways now and her pussy belongs to bbc.
[/QUOTE No matter how good these guys are the level and depth of pleasure they give our wives we will love them with all our hearts and help them in this life style they have chosen

I became pussy free early last year after watching my wife with her 1st bbc, however she has never denied me.
After watching my wife with her bull I realised how inadequate I was in the bedroom department and don't mean just the size thing. He made my wife scream with pleasure "something that I have never managed to do in 15 years of marriage " he gave her multiple orgasms something else I've never managed and he could last for four hours, I struggle with 4minutes.
I very quickly accepted my place as a cuck hubby and we are both happy, she gives me release in other ways now and her pussy belongs to bbc.

That is really impressive - you not denied but opting to be pussy-free because you know your place as a good whiteboi. Excellent attitude.

I like to pretend that I've taken a conscious decision to go 'pussy free' and I'm not just too big a loser to get any,:)

I am not totally pussy free yet, but I see the day coming soon. As it stands now my wife will let me fuck her twice a month. However, on many occasions I can't even get it up to fuck her. This happened last night. Very humiliating. At some point my wife will just cut me off completely. She gets plenty of sexual satisfaction from her boyfriends, so I guess that's all that matters. I actually have a larger than average dick, but if it's as limp as a noodle, what good is it?

I am not totally pussy free yet, but I see the day coming soon. As it stands now my wife will let me fuck her twice a month. However, on many occasions I can't even get it up to fuck her. This happened last night. Very humiliating. At some point my wife will just cut me off completely. She gets plenty of sexual satisfaction from her boyfriends, so I guess that's all that matters. I actually have a larger than average dick, but if it's as limp as a noodle, what good is it?
I lover reading about situations like this, which are becoming increasingly common in many countries today. I wonder how old you are. Some pussy free whitebois are as young as 19 and say that cannot get it up anymore.

Yes! It's the way things are supposed to be! Whitebois have to accept that BLACK MEN have rights to white wives and white girlfriends, ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN, that includes whitebois too!!! The biggest pussies of ALL!!! It's a white woman's responsibility to deny their white husbands and white boyfreinds access to her pussy, so that it isn't tainted for the BLACK MEN that own it!!! ALL white pussy should ONLY have BIG BLACK COCKS inside them... EXCLUSIVELY!!! That includes whitebois, because we too belong on the OTHER end of the DICK... you know... the "girl" end!!! ALL white bodies should be penetrated by BIG BLACK COCK, and nothing else!!! ... EVER!!!
I love the way you worded this.

Back