Who here is a pussy free white boy?

Are you a pussyfree white boi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not totally pussy free yet, but I see the day coming soon. As it stands now my wife will let me fuck her twice a month. However, on many occasions I can't even get it up to fuck her. This happened last night. Very humiliating. At some point my wife will just cut me off completely. She gets plenty of sexual satisfaction from her boyfriends, so I guess that's all that matters. I actually have a larger than average dick, but if it's as limp as a noodle, what good is it?
I can no longer get it up either. I know I can no longer satisfy my wife without my mouth or a vibrator. I have not been inside of my wife in almost two years. It’s only a matter of time before she takes a bf. I am hoping he is black!

I am not totally pussy free yet, but I see the day coming soon. As it stands now my wife will let me fuck her twice a month. However, on many occasions I can't even get it up to fuck her. This happened last night. Very humiliating. At some point my wife will just cut me off completely. She gets plenty of sexual satisfaction from her boyfriends, so I guess that's all that matters. I actually have a larger than average dick, but if it's as limp as a noodle, what good is it?
How many boyfriends does she have? How often does she see them?

Back